Chapter 5 - The Meeting (Thursday)

So today is the day of the meeting. It's in school and there's only two subjects I'd like to go to. I guess I'll just go to maths just to see if there's any notes but then I'm leaving. Plus, I've got a test to do in Biology so that's me screwed. But if I get finished early, I'm just leaving early. This meeting will really inspire me just to do more and more things for my career in the music industry with not just the guys but with other acts. It just is something that I'll just have to try not to think about during the biology test other wise I won't get any where. Plus, this means to me so I don't want to muck it up and ruin my entire life and career that I have ahead of me.

In Biology.....

"Ah doing this test is so irritating and not helping matters any," I thought to myself as I was stuck in the prep room trying to do this test. It just amazes me that I'm coping but only just as I'm managing to hold myself together. It's just no fun doing tests. Especially in biology, and also chemistry when it comes to the end of topic tests. The NAB's we do can be difficult as well but if I do enough revising, I'm sure I'd pass with flying colours. After I finish, I don't think that my teacher would be happy that I would like to go afterwards. Well, I'm not suppose to be in class this period but because I missed the test then I was willing to do it today (not that I wanted to!) To be honest it's not to bad as it's such a small topic anyway and there wasn't that much to go over for my revision. And I'm managing to whiz through this test as if there was no tomorrow. I'm so looking forward to that hot chocolate and brownie that are awaiting me at the canteen. I'll feel so happy when I get there and have them.

It's now break and I'm having to chill somewhere that nobody really goes so then I could get some peace and quiet.

At least I won't have to put up with RME. I got given the chance to take some time out to practice some moves for the guys since I'm going to be a dancer. I know there will be other dancers as well but its always good to try some moves out and take them to a rehearsal to see if they would work with the music. 

Who knows? Might actually work!