Chapter 28 - Friday Morning:- My House

(1 month 2 weeks later.....)

Today is my last day of being at St Georgia's academy. I got the morning off and I am going in for the last two periods but only to get the hall ready for tonight. I can't wait! It's going to be so exciting! And the guys might be back tonight! I went shopping yesterday and got a few accessories for tonight. I'm just so excited!

The guys had gone a couple of days after the meeting with management. I've been so lonely since the guys have been away. And I have had to deal with fans on my own, which didn't help any! I would really like to see them again as it feels like a long time being away from them. We didn't get a Christmas party so today, 13th December 2013, is my year's very own christmas party but it's no ordinary party. It's my leaving party as well.

I've had quite a few tweets from people that I know in my year about tonight. People were saying how much they were looking forward to it, and how sad they were that I was leaving. I would reply to tweets saying how sad I was that I was leaving and that it wouldn't be the same. It is going to be difficult but it's part of life. I have to move on and so does everybody else. I know it's not easy. But, I have to leave my parent's at my house whilst I go off around the world. They tried to do so much with me and now they won't have that opportunity until I get back when I've got time off.

The guys have been texting whenever they get the opportunity and in the texts they say how much they miss being with me. Niall would call me at night and say that he loves me so much, and that he would rather be with me than working. I don't blame him to be honest, work can get really annoying! I really would like to see the guys again because I feel being away for a month and a half was too long for me. It would be really nice if they could come along tonight if they were her.

5 hours later.....

It's now 1:30pm and I'm in the car making my way to school. 5th period started 5 minutes ago but it won't make a big difference. I can't wait for tonight! It's going to be an amazing party and I've done a playlist already. I just hope everyone will like it. I decided to have 'Live without you' the song the guys on the playlist for tonight.

Today is a good day!