Chapter 20 - Thursday Evening: - Niall's House

So tonight we are having a movie night. Liam invited Maddie cause she was down in London for a couple of days. Louis was taking Eleanor. How cute! And Zayn was going to take Perrie cause she wasn't busy. Well, Harry had nobody but he said he would come on his own. It won't be long until the others are here and I'm starting to look forward to this. Well I'll keep an eye on Niall for the time being in case he tries anything. Not like he will though! Especially not in front of the others that's for sure!!

Eventually 7pm came along. The others should be here soon!! I thought. I can't wait!! There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!!" I said to Niall and he nodded. I got to the door and opened it. Once opened I saw Liam and Maddie. They both looked happy to see me!!

"Hey you guys!! Nice to see ya Maddie!!" I said happily.

"Hey Emily! Nice to see you again! Been a week!!" Maddie said and she hugged me. Liam just looked at us as if we were weird. Well who can blame us? We're good friends!!!!

"Babe, we're good mates. Don't worry!!" Maddie said to Liam

"I know!! I just don't see it happen very much." Liam said a little sad. Maddie hugged him as well to make him feel happy. They then came inside. I could see Eleanor and Louis coming up the path. Followed by Zayn, Perrie and Harry.

"Hey you guys!! Come in! Get comfortable!!" I said as they came in! They looked so happy. It makes me happy. I shut the door and walked into the living room. There was a space on the sofa next to Niall. He must have saved it for me!! Awww he is too kind. He then looked at me, smiled and patted at the seat next to him. I went over and sat next to him. He is so warm!! I like that about Niall!! He's always warm!!

"So how are you guys?" I asked curiously

"Fine!!" Everyone said in unison apart form Niall who was already eating his food. Trust Niall!! Everytime I see him (well maybe not all the time) he's always eating!! He never stops.

"Are you okay babe?" I asked curiously and he looked up

"Yeah I'm fine thanks." Niall said after having a mouthful of food. I honestly don't know a time when he's not like that.

"Let's get this movie night started!!" Perrie said excited

"Yeah!!" I said and everyone seemed happy. I went and got out the DVD'S. But the minute I got them over, the others were in a circle.

"What's going on here then?" I asked curiously

"Decided to play truth or dare. But not for too long." Eleanor said reassuring me. I laughed slightly at the thought of playing that game. It might be fun!! Who knows?!

"Okay let's play!! It will be fun!!" I said and with that we played truth or dare.

After a while I ended up being asked multiple questions. "Emily, Truth or Dare?" Zayn asked with a smile on his face.

"Dare. I've had so many truth questions." I said a little unsure what to expect for the dare.

"I dare you to...... kiss Niall for a minute." Zayn said looking at me and Niall. I sat there for a moment before Niall moved closer. I really don't know what's going to happen. I moved a little closer towards Niall but don't know what to expect. It was obvious we were moving closer cause we both closed our eyes. I can't wait!! I know it will be good. Our lips connected in a passionate kiss. Niall decided to push me down onto the floor which was actually comfortable. I think the others were staring but come on they would probably do it as well.

It must have been a minute. Who knows?! I don't care!! "Guys, that's been a minute. Enjoy that?" Louis asked a little shocked at our kiss.

"I know I did. I don't know about Niall though." I said happy. Some dare that was!!

"Of course I enjoyed it. I'd do it again if I had to!!" Niall said excited

"Well are we watching a movie or not? I think I need it after watching that pair getting all romantic." Maddie said talking about me and Niall kissing.

"Fair point. What movie should we watch?" I asked curiously. I'd go for Love Actually or The Notebook.

"I'd quite like Love Actually!!" Harry pipes up. Everyone but Liam and Niall agree. I think they want to watch something else. I think that's agreed then.

"Is that agreed then? Love Actually............" I said checking with everyone that it was okay.

"Yes of course." They all said agreeing. I went to put the DVD and everyone got comfortable.

2 hours 30 minutes later..........

It's now 10:30pm. The movie has not long finished. Everyone looks so tired. Why not just go to bed.

"You guys, I'm really tired so I'm going to bed." I said and everyone was okay with it. I got a hug from Perrie and Eleanor cause I won't see them for a while. And told Maddie I would see her tomorrow at the station. I am just really tired. I'll sleep well! And Niall better wake me up in the morning otherwise I'll miss the train.

10 minutes later.............

I'm in bed. And Niall saw the others out. He came back into the bedroom and saw I was still awake. Well I didn't want to go to sleep wit out him did I?! I like having his warm presence when I fall asleep. It's just a feeling I've never felt with any other guy. Niall has that feeling that you can't describe when around him. It's too difficult to tell someone until they know what it's like. As Niall got into the bed only wearing his boxers, a smile crept across my face. I'm glad he's with me! It's been amazing so far.

"You look so happy. Why is that? If I'm allowed to ask." Niall said in some joy

"It's okay to ask. I'm happy because I'm here with you. And only fantasized before." I said smiling like it was the best time of my life.

"I'm glad you're here as well. Ever since I met you, I've wanted you here with me." Niall said almost in tears.

"Awww. You are too kind. C'mon let's get some sleep otherwise we won't get up in the morning." I said and yawned.

"Somebody is obviously tired!! Night babe. Love you!!" Niall said happily

"Night baby. And I love you too!!" I said wanting my beauty sleep.

One final good night kiss before I lay down and slowly drifted off to sleep. It was different because Niall was stroking my hair. I like that and I'm falling asleep quickly.

"Sweet dreams." Was the last thing I heard before I was away to sleep.