Chapter 17 - Monday:- In London

We decided to go out for at 12:30pm as we were all getting hungry, I had a busy morning in the dance studio trying to do some choreography for dances. I think we were going to Nando's for lunch. I might see if I can get a sandwich this time but if not then I'll go for chips again. I can't wait!!

20 minutes later........

We got to Nando's. I think Niall begged we go there for lunch. I don't know what happened because I was in the dance studio at the time, so they must have discussed it then. Niall seems really happy that we've come to Nando's. Liam said that he would pay for what ever I wanted to have for my lunch. I thought that was very nice of him to do that.

Once we ordered lunch we sat down at a table for six. I sat down with Liam and we sat sided by side. We started to joke around as well. I had Liam on my right and side and I had Louis on my left hand side. Niall was sitting across from me. But I think he knew not to steal my chips this time and he may get them if I don't finish them. Niall seemed pretty hungry as well because of how much he ordered. It's amazing how much he can eat!

"You okay babe? You seem puzzled." Liam said curiously

"Yeah fine. Just thinking about this afternoon. That's all." I said trying to sound happy

"I'm sure it'll be fine so don't worry." Liam said reassuring me

"Thanks. I can't wait to start dancing to songs with you guys!! It'll be really good fun!!" I said happily whilst eating my chips

"Yeah it'll be really good. We got a copy of the set list and how things would be working." Niall said happily

"They didn't say anything to me about that." I said a little sad

"We told them to keep it quiet and that we would tell you ourselves." Harry said sounding serious (for once since I've met him)

"That's okay. Here Niall. Have the last remaining chips. I'm getting full." I said and handed Niall the chips from across the table. He gave me a slight hug to say thank you. He seemed happy about that. Well to be honest I was struggling because of being full.

Once finished we decided to do a little shopping. I don't know where the others want to go shopping and to be honest neither do I . But at least the guys are willing to spend money on me. They are just too kind to me sometimes and it makes me feel special. They really need to stop spending money on me, it should be me spending money on them and not the other way round. Oh well, I ain't going to argue with them cause I won't win any way.

One of the places the guys took me was Jack Wills. They got me a couple of jogging bottom's and a really cute sleeveless t-shirt that seems a little too low cut for my liking. But, I can't stop them. When they start they can't stop. I hate to admit it but that t-shirt actually suits me better than I thought it would. The guys seemed to actually like it. Well they were staring at me when I tried it on.

We got into a car that was waiting to take us back to the dance studio from Starbucks. I've had a good time though!!

"I really liked that t-shirt from Jack Wills!! It suits me!!" I said trying to make a conversation with the guys.

"You looked really hot in that t-shirt!!" Harry said cheekily and smirking. Liam gave him a look and Harry mouthed sorry back. I don't think Liam was very happy.

"Thanks Harry. That's very nice of you!!" I said blushing at the same time. Liam was sitting next to me smirking.

"Harry's quite right though!! You did look hot!!" Niall said agreeing with Harry. I just blushed at this.