Chapter 34 - Wednesday Morning:- The Wedding Day

(3 months later.....)

Today is my wedding day and I'm 4 months pregnant. Eleanor is helping me get ready for my big day! Luckily, I don't look like a massive elephant! I hope the guys are alright! Ahh the should be! All I need to worry about just now is getting myself ready. Eleanor has been acting weird today and I don't know what's up. 

"El, are you okay?" I asked curiously.

"Not really! I need to tell you something to do with the guys." Eleanor said a little nervous. 

"Go for it! I'm sure it can't be that bad!" I said hoping Eleanor would calm down. 

"It's just........ Well. The others like you! Apart from Niall as you are obviously getting married to him." Eleanor said trying to calm down. 

"Well, I'll have a word with them after the ceremony!" I said a little unhappy.

The time then came. The best moment of my life! I was standing at the door taking deep breaths. Then I walked into the room. Holding my flowers, my hair done up and a nice smile on my face. The others were shocked and Niall's smile was bigger than ever. Oh how my life is going to change after today! I got to the end of the aisle where Niall and the registrar were standing. Today, my life will change yet again. First we started with me putting the ring on Niall's finger. 

"Do you Emily Johnson take the Niall Horan to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The registrar asked me. 

"I do!" I responded. Then I slipped the ring on Niall's finger. 

"Do you Niall Horan take the Emily Johnson to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The registrar asked Niall. 

"I do!" Niall responded and put my ring on my finger. 

"You may kiss the bride!" The registrar said. And me and Niall kissed passionately whilst confetti was chucked over us. Then we signed the register.

We then made our way to where the meal was being held. And I get the opportunity to talk to Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn about what I've heard from Eleanor. Once we arrived I said to Niall I would pull the 4 guys away for a second. 

"So guys. Eleanor told me something about you guys!" I said a little unhappy. 

"Oh? What did she say?" Louis asked curiously. 

"Well, she said you guys like me. Even though you are all dating." I said still trying to get my head round it. 

"You aren't mad at us?" Liam asked curiously. 

"No! Because A) It's my wedding day, B) I'm pregnant and C) I don't care!" I said reassuring them. All you could here hear was them sighing in relief.

1 hour later...........

After the speeches and eating lunch it was time to cut the cake. Yay! Niall and I both had our hands on the knife. The, we cut into the cake. I said I wanted my icing figure, and Niall said he wanted his. My figure is very accurate. It shows my slight bump! What an amazing end to an amazing day! Niall and I then made our way to the airport after getting changed! Niall hasn't told me where we are going as it's a surprise! Oh how I like surprises!

5 months later.........