Chapter 33 - Friday Evening:- Our Place

Tonight Niall and I are having pizza whilst watching TV. I don't know if I should tell him yet or not. I'm going to have to tell him eventually. 

"How did your doctor's appointment go today baby?" Niall asked curiously. 

"I found out my results. And ........................... I'm pregnant!" I said scared of Niall's reaction. 

"I'm..... I'm going to be a dad! Yay!" Niall said excited. 

"Yeah! Mummy and Daddy Horan sounds quite snazzy! Doesn't it?" I said happily. 

"Even thought you aren't a Horan yet?" Niall asked curiously.

 "Yeah but the baby isn't due until after we are married." I said reassuring him. 

"That's not so bad then! I'm going to have to tell my mum!" Niall said happily. Niall then went off into another room to phone his mum. I decided to call my parent's cause I thought they might want to know about the engagement and that I'm pregnant. They should be alright with it, but if they aren't then oh well! It's what me and Niall want so they will just have to deal with it!

After both Niall and I had talked to our parent's, we sat and watched 'The Notebook'. It's such a romantic film! Yet it makes you cry so much whenever there is as sad moment. But at the same time you will fall in love with the characters of the film.

2 hours 30 minutes later.......

Now that the movie is finished and it's 9:30pm, Niall and I decided to go to bed. I've tired myself out with the doctors and getting worked up beforehand as well! Today has just been a really busy day! Niall is tired after work and I'm tired after finding out my results.

10 minutes later.....

Once in bed, I gradually fell asleep with Niall stroking my hair. His breathing was soothing as well. Eventually I fell asleep. Happy with what I have found out.

3 months later.......