Chapter 25 - Sunday Morning:- My birthday

(4 days later.......)

Yay! It's my birthday and I'm 16! The others are coming round for a while to give me b-day presents. I'm so excited!! I suddenly wake up to Niall sitting with a tray that had two slices of toast, a mug of hot chocolate and cream, a flower and a card. What a great day it will be!!

"Happy birthday beautiful!! How are you this morning?" Niall asked waking me up in the most amazing way possible. This is too good to be true.

"I'm alright thank you. Did you make this for me?" I asked pointing to the tray that sat before me. Who knows?!

"Yes. Hot chocolate and toast. If that's okay." Niall said smiling slightly. I stroked his right cheek; it's sweet that he's done this for me. As I stroke his cheek he leaned into my hand showing he was enjoying it.

"This is sweet. Thank you so much babe!!" I said and kissed him passionately. I'm glad Niall's done this for me.

"Come on baby. Your toast and hot chocolate are getting cold." Niall said and I started my hot chocolate and toast.

Niall really knows how to make a hot chocolate!! I got finished my toast and started to finish off the hot chocolate.

"Now time to open your card that I got you." Niall said as I put the mug down on the tray. I took the card from Niall and opened it. Once opened it said: "To Emily, Happy 16th birthday!! Love from Niall xxxxxxxxxxxxxx." I think that is so sweet!!!

"Awww, thank you Niall!! That is so sweet!!" I said and smiled. Niall smiled back. "I thought you would like it!!" Niall said in a soft voice. I then pecked him on the lips. I know that today will be a good day!!

"The guys are coming round at some point this morning with your b-day presents. If that's okay with you." Niall said peacefully. "Yes of course. I'd like that!!" I said excited!!

"Come on. Let's go for a shower!!" Niall said and with that we went for a shower.

20 minutes later........

We both are now out the shower. And we decided to get changed before the others came round. The guys should be here soon. It's now 9:45am so they may be here soon. Niall and I went and sat on the couch and curled up together, just watching TV.

"Having fun babe?" Niall asked curiously. I smiled at the question. "Yes, I am!! It's the best birthday so far!!" I said happily!

"Glad to hear it!! The guys should be here soon!" Niall said excited. "Yay! I can't wait!! It'll be fun!!" I said more excited than Niall. It is now coming up for 10am any way so they should be here soon.

I heard the door open and knew it was the others. They were all singing "Happy Birthday!" I'm so glad they did! Niall shouted to them to say that we were in the living room. And they made their way in to here. I stood up and got hugs off them all including Maddie who had also come round to see me. "Nice to see you guys! The new single is out today!!" I said excited. "Yeah! Can't wait to see where it charts!" Liam said happily. I smiled in response.

"Time for presents!!" Harry said pushing me on. The first present was from Zayn. Oohh I wonder what I've got. I opened it to find a heart necklace that said "In Love" written in diamonds. "Awww, Zayn thank you! It's beautiful!" I said and gave him a quick hug. "Perrie and I both thought you would like it." Zayn said with a smile on his face. "Tell her I say thank you!" I said happily. The next present was from Louis. Once opened I found a charm bracelet that said "I'm in love with Niall Horan." That is such a sweet gift. "Thank you so much Louis! Did Eleanor help you find it?" I asked curious. "Only a little. She came up with the idea and I went out and got it." Louis said with a smile on his face. After Louis was Liam and Maddie's joint present. It felt kinda soft. Once I opened it, I noticed it was a fluffy jumper. It seems so cuddly!! "Thank you so much!! It's so fluffy!!" I said smiling. "That's the whole point!! To make you feel fluffy!" Maddie said and I burst out laughing. "Look you've made her laugh now!!" Liam said slightly serious. "Oh come on. She'll calm down soon." Maddie said and I started to calm down gradually. After I calmed down I got my present off Harry. It was a small box. I wonder. I unwrapped the wrapping and got the lid off. In the box was a silver watch. Wow! Nobody has ever got me a watch like this before!! "Harry, this is amazing!! Thank you so much!!" I said and hugged him quickly. "I knew you would like it!! I mean what are friends for!" Harry said with his cheeky smile making an appearance. "I'm glad you got me it!!! It's really nice!" I said happily. Niall pulled a present out from behind the sofa. I wonder what it could be!! I opened it up to find a dress that I'd been looking at for a while but never bought it. "Oh. My. Gosh. Thank you so much Niall!! I've always wanted this dress!!" I said before I went and gave him a massive hug. I'm so happy! "I knew you would be happy. Would be good for you to wear it to your leaving party!" Niall said in a way giving a suggestion for a use of the dress. I could use it at the BRIT's as well!! "Good idea! Could use it if I went to the BRIT's as well!!" I said happily. Everyone started to cheer as if it was a good thing. I just laughed for no reason. Then started to cheer with them. What's wrong with cheering?! It's my birthday so I can do what I want!

After we all calmed down and Maddie and I stopped laughing so much, we were alright. I'm so happy now!!

"Well that was fun!!" I said calming down gradually. But also smiling. "Yeah it was!" Maddie said trying not to laugh again. "No more laughing you two. Come on!" Liam said in a serious manner. "Don't you tell me to stop laughing on my b-day!!" I said with sass. "Ooohhh someone's tryin' to get my job!!" Louis said a little hurt. "Louis just call me the sass goddess of Scotland!!" I said and I looked at Liam who was shocked at what I had said. "Oh don't worry I will now!!" Louis said almost laughing. "Don't look so shocked Liam!! I was only joking!!" I said smiling. "That's alright then!! Ha. You had me for a minute there!!" Liam said a little shocked. But then he laughed. I was only joking!! Who wouldn't realise that?!

Niall pulled me over for a hug whilst sitting in the little circle with the others. I think that is sweet, that I get a hug like this on my birthday from my boyfriend. And I'm actually glad to be in this position as well. It's the best thing that's ever happened to me!! And I'm glad it's happened!! Well if it didn't I don't know where I'd be or what I'd be doing.

"I love you baby." Niall said so that the others could hear what he just said to me. That's cute! The others looked at us with a smile. "Awww I love you too!!" I said smiling a lot! And to be honest I don't care if the others heard me because it's true! "Let's play truth or dare!" Maddie piped up. I cringed slightly. What is there to know about me now? "Okay fine!! Let's play it!" I said even thought I didn't want to. So we started to play truth or dare. Oh fun!!

After a while of asking some truth but also some dares. Maddie then asked "Niall truth or dare?" Niall looked as if he was thinking. "Dare please." Niall said wondering what his dare would be. "I dare you to.............. strip down to your boxers and kiss Emily." Maddie said and I looked at her shocked. She just shrugged. Niall then started to take off his clothes. I gave Maddie a 'why did you do this?' look as I was slightly scared. Which was probably down to not knowing what was going to happen. Oh well! I should be fine!! Niall then sat down next to me only in his boxers and looked at me. I looked into his eyes, then our lips crashed together in a passionate kiss. My hands made their way to Niall's front. He let out a soft moan when I did it. But, also Niall's hands went up the t-shirt I had on. I then let out a soft moan. (What is this, a moan competition?!) The others may not want to see us. "You guys stop! It was just a dare." Zayn said laughing slightly. Niall gave Zayn a look like 'She's the b-day girl, I do what I want!' After that Zayn backed off a while.

It got to 11:30am and we decided to go out for lunch. We all agreed to go to the chippy then sit outside the co-op. What a great day this is turning into!