Chapter 27

"Harry?" She looks at me as I pull out a hand to help her up. "Yeah?" I say "can we uh, not go back? I don't think I'm ready to um talk to Sophia" she grabs my hand and I pull her up onto her feet. "Well where do you want to go?" I say as we get back on the horses, "honestly anywhere. Let's go.... Or.... Um how bout we just keep walking?" She says her eyes face towards the sidewalk. It kinda twirls into the woods. "Yeah no rush, they're probably out to dinner anyways" we let the horses go, they run to their barn. I gaze at how majestic they both look running as the sun sets. "Beautiful huh?" She places her palms on my shoulder. "It's amazing, reminds me of Homes Chapel. I had a little stream in my backyard, and when the sun set it would reflect off the stream. The grass slightly moving. I had my first kiss there" she chuckles at my words. "What? Is that funny?" "Well I mean... Most kids don't kiss girls in their backyard... Forget it, what was she like?" She asks as we walk further into the woods. I'm amused by how interested in my first kiss. "Well I don't remember much, I was 11... But her name was Katherine, and she had long hair. I don't remember what we were doing in my backyard, but it was against one of the trees and I had no idea what I was doing and after that day we never talked again" she starts to giggle. "Well if it's so funny then, let's hear yours... some movie kind of kiss I bet" I roll my eyes and scoff. "No It wasn't. I kissed my best friend, It was just this year. At a party, we were both drunk, the party sucked so we went into a room and just talked... For what seemed like hours but I guess not. And he kissed me and... Well it got a bit out of hand" she looks down. "Did you? Go out?" I hesitate because well that's personal. "No, like I said. Both of us were drunk... Him more than I because he didn't remember, his name is Daniel" she leans against a tree and her hair falls perfectly over her shoulder. Her eye sparkle as she looks at me. "Tired already?" I ask, the moon is out now reflecting off of the lake. "No, just like to watch the reflection" she smiles. I look into her eyes, and she freezes. Everything freezes, even time. My hand leans on the tree right above her head, my other hand on her waist. She moves her palm to my Cheek and the other to the back of my neck. I lean in. She smiles at me and suddenly the silence is broken. "See you do that thing"

{hey guyss please vote and comment}