Chapter 10

Nialls POV:

I didn't plan on it happening, it kinda just did. Her soft hands move to my cheeks, and I finally feel complete. Her soft lips against mine, make me blush and I smile as she pulls away. "Uh, I'm sorry... I don't, I didn't" she interrupts me by moving her finger to my lips motioning me not to speak "shh, it's okay" she says. I breathe in and that's when I finally decide to ask her.

"Ally I need to talk to you" I say and she sits down, her hand in mine.

"What Is it?" She asks, her voice sounding so sweet.

"We'll I uh- I really like you. Like alot! Hah, and i want to know if you'd like to maybe go on a date with me we could uhh.., or we could- or if you don't like that- there's also that place" I'm making a fool of myself. "I'd love that" she smiles and gives me a hug, to calm me down "Niall it's okay, I don't bite" we both laugh. Louis walks in "so you two love birds done doing whatever you were doing?" He smirks.

"We weren't doing anything" she says rolling her eyes and smiling.

"Sure, whatever you say babe" he winks at me as he lies on the bed next to hers, flipping the channel to football game.

Allyssas POV:

"Well I have school tomorrow so, I have to get some rest" I say as I throw myself back onto the bed and take a deep breath.

"Goodnight love!" Louis says as he lowers the volume

"Goodnight Louis" I say as I turn to Niall

"Goodnight princess" he says as he kisses my cheek. I can't help but blush and smile from ear to ear

"Goodnight Niall, good night guys" I yell to everyone else

"Goodnight princess" they yell back clearly mocking Niall.

I end up falling asleep 30 minutes after everyone, just thinking of everything that happened that day. How school was going to be, all that you know?

•In the morning•

Allyssa's POV

I get up, and Harry is already awake sitting on the couch. "Morning" I say, my voice a bit scratchy.

"Good morning love!" He says as I sit down on the couch next to him.

"What time do you want me to drop you off at school?" He asks.

"Uh 7:00 is fine, what time is it?"

I ask, I usually take about 30 minutes to get ready but I might take longer today just cause have to wash my hair.

"It's 6:00 so you better start getting ready" he smirks.

As I walk into my room to get my stuff, Niall walks in. "Hey Ally" He hugs me, and sits on my bed watching me get my clothes. "Hey Niall, what are you doing up so early?" I laugh. "Well I was thinking, why don't I give you a ride? Unless you would prefer harry to take you" he says nervously. "I would love for you to take me" I smile, and walk into the bathroom as he leaves to get ready too.

Seeing my school is a bit weird, I mean I've only missed 2 days but it feels like a lifetime ago. We park and Niall gets out. Basically the entire school starts running toward him and Paul gets out of the car. I walk out and everyone exchanges weird looks.

He signs a few things, and takes like 5 pictures.

"Bye babe" he smiles and kisses me on the cheek. I love knowing that I'm his, he's mine.

"Bye, I'll see you later. I get out at 2 so call me" I say blushing, knowing that everyone is staring.

"Okey. I'll pick you up then" he says as he gets in the car and drives away and everyone, who I've never met, and talked crap about me was suddenly trying to be my best friend.

"Hey, Ally right?" Some guy who I've only seen once yells. "Oh my god! Allyssa!! We should totally hang out" I heard from down the hall

"Allyssa? We should go on a double date sometime" "hey what's your number?" I kept hearing the entire way to first period. Which is honestly the most annoying thing EVER!

I go in to find Daniel sitting In the seat next to mine. "Heey!! Ally!! I've missed you!" He gets up and hugs me. "Hey, I've missed you too" I lie, well kinda.

"Where have you been?" He laughs, As we both sit down. Oh gosh. The things he's missed. Oh you know, my drunk mother kicked me out of the house. I met Niall. I'm currently living In a 5 star hotel with them, and I made out with Niall Horan . "Nothing, I just had a bit dramatic life change" I laugh, and he raises an eyebrow and the bell rings.

"Hello class, how are you all today? Ah! Ms. Montgomery! You decided to show up today" he says with his sarcastic tone.

"Yeah, I had... An issue" I explain. Obviously not wanting to tell him what had happened.

"Uh-huh, okay, well anyways open your books to page 45 and do numbers 1-25" he says, as I take out my book.

"Hey, uh what were you doing with that guy?" Danny turns around and asks me with a suspicious look on his face. "That's uh.. We kinda... We're talking" I say half embarrassed, half ecstatic. He changes his expression to disappointed. "Oh"

"Yeah" the rest of the day was completely awkward.

•after school•

I can't wait to get out of this hell hole. As soon as the bell rings, I run out of there, and Niall is waiting out side of the car for me. He couldn't be more perfect.

"Hey babe" he says and I run and hug him. "Hey" I say as he lets go and we get in the car. "How was your day?" I ask. It was probably ten times better than mine.

"It was pretty good, would've been better if I was with you" he winks and I blush.

"Haha aww!" I blush soo hard. He's so charming, and cheeky it's funny.

"Yeh, what about yours?" He asks me. Well I could tell him exactly what happened, you know 'one of my old friends is jealous cause I'm with you' or I could lie.

"Ehh i got a whole bunch of new 'friends' but i dont know. 'It would've been better if I was with you'" and I smile.

"It's okay, it'll be better. So where do you want to go tonight?" He asks me. Obviously nervous about bringing it up.

"Umm... Wherever is fine" I say. I don't really know what we can do, but I want to do something special.

"We should go for a picnic on the beach, and then for a walk. If you'd like" he offers. He's so cute!!

"I'd love that. It's perfect!" I smile.

We get to the hotel, he grabs my hand and kisses me in front of all the paparazzi and screaming girls. And for the third time this week, I'm the center of attention. As he pulls away, he speaks "this will definitely be in the paper tomorrow" we laugh and walk Into the hotel.