you're my Wonder wall

"Okay mom give me 20 minutes" my mother is so ugh!! have you seen ariel? and tangled? well shes like an "adult" version of Ursula and the mom from tangled... just like 10 times worse. she excpects me to do everything for her, " 'Allyssa clean the
house' Allyssa pay the bills' Alyssa work your butt off saturdays and sundays at publix, and walgreens, because i'm to lazy to get up off my ass and go work for your two children" I'm turning 17 in 2 weeks which is exciting because that means i only have one year left to live in the hell hole i call my house. I wanted to be a dancer, i've been dancing scince i was 5. it's my dream to one day work on broadway, or,or have my own studio... but that dream will have to wait because who other than my mother has to interfere with my dreams. In her mind i have to study something more realistic that will insure that i will have a career and take care of her when i'm older. hah! not happening! so i want to major in journalism and photography. i want to travel the world, and most of all i want to see it through the lens of my camera. I've been saving up for college since 6th grade. my dream is to go get to study in the university of london, but i doubt that'll ever happen because i live in Florida.

"Good morning mother, you called for me?" i honestly dont mean to give her an attitude just because i dont need any tension between us at the moment.

"Goodmorning ally, i need you to go grocery shopping for us today. can you do that? OH! and you'll be eating dinner alone tonight, Adam came in this morning and we're going out, are you okay with that?" she says while filling her mouth with a ham and cheese sandwhich

"Do i honestly have a choice?"

"That's my girl! oh and do me a favor and take down those 5 direction posters... Adam will be using your room while he's here and i dont think he'd want to stay in a room full of silly boyband posters" Adam, is my moms... boyfriend i guess you could say. he lives in jacksonville which is pretty far away for a relationship.

"NO!!" i answer harshly "if he dosent like it he can stay somwhere else! and for the record it's ONE direction" this time i intended to use the attitude

"whatever you say! just make sure your room is clean and dosent have any of yourr filth lying around" she says as she leaves the house with a smirk on her face> UGHHH i cannot stand her! you see me and my mom dont get on very well. she's never home, always out with the people she calls her friends either drinking at a bar, or hooking up with some random strangers. She had me when she was 15... which is young so i dont know why she decided to keep me if she knew she was going to act like this all the time. Two years ago she had another child, i'm not sure who his dad is but to be honest i dont think she does either. His name is damon and he is the cutest child ever! I've basically raised him, and took care of him. So I pray that he will be okay when I go to college. Just because I'm usually the one who cooks, I'm the one who cleans, pays the bills, I'm the girl who grew up to fast.

The only thing that keeps me going Is probably music and one direction. They're my everything. Yes I'm only 1 in 1 million fans. But I don't care, I've been there through all the fandom drama. I remember watching the xfactor on YouTube and them being on it. I remember niall's crooked teeth, what makes you beautiful coming out, the documentary where harry started crying cause people where sending him hate, the changing of their hair styles, the channel four documentary, the Larry stylinson and elounor drama. They've made me grow as a person, to stand up for myself. Yeah I'll probably never ever get to meet them, or see them in concert. But I don't really care. I know they love me even if they don't know me.

(So that's chapter 1, yeah I know it Dosent really seem like a fan fiction but it's the first chapter, and I wanted allyssa to be like the original directioner just because I haven't seen much of those in fan fictions so I wanted to add that in there :) thanks loves please vote, and comment. I'd love to hear your ideas and stuff xx- Maria )