Chapter 19

"Yeh of course babe, what's wrong?" He asks grabbing my hand. I start turning red, a my heart beating a thousand miles a minute, my mind going through a million things.

"I- I mean not in front of everyone" I say hesitantly. He looks confused- worried almost. I feel so bad, and I'm terrified. We walk into the room... He throws himself on one bed, and I slowly sit down with my legs crossed.

"So what's wrong?" He asks, lifting himself up on his elbows. I start throwing out sounds, but no actual words come out.

"Uhh- I'm- uhh welll-" I start crying. Oh god stop it Allyssa! He looks so confused.

"What's wrong princess??" He asks sitting up next to me. His blue eyes dagger right through me. I can't do it, I can't see him upset. No

"I uhh I'm just so happy, you brought me here with you guys, and I love you. Thank you for everything" I say, my cheeks turning red. I sigh.

"Oh- you scared me there for a minute Ally! Of course we would bring you here! I love you okay, and that's all that matters" he says giving me a big hug, he burrows his head in the crook of my neck.

"We better get some rest if we want to enjoy the day tomorrow" he says, tiredness clear in his tone.

"Yeah, alright where am I sleeping?" I ask shyly.

"Um wherever you wan't, you could- uhh sleep here with me" he offers. He seems so innocent and shy. It's adorable.

"Okay then, I'm just gunna go brush my teeth and change. I'll be right back I say" I walk to the bathroom dragging my feet. The door is heavy, and the silver knob cold. As soon as the door closes a tsunami tide of tears come pouring out of my eyes. I just lied straight to his face. Imagine when he does find out! More tears start pouring out. I open the faucet to cover up the sound of me crying. I my back slides down the wall, my hands covering my face. Harry knocks on the door "hey Ally, are you alright?" He asks. I wash my face with water and dry it with a towel trying to wipe away the tears.

"Yeah I'll be right out" I say as I open the door, he towers above me.

"Are you alright love?" He asks walking into the bathroom.

"Um I'm fine, I don't think we should be In a bathroom together harry" I state as he sits on the edge of the bathtub, "we'll be fine. They won't say anything" he says. I looks down at the floor and he stares at me.

"So are you going to tell me what's wrong? Or are you going to be stubborn?" He says smiling,

"I did something really wrong harry, and now I'm scared of what might happen" I say my eyes getting watery. He moves the trash can so that it's not in the middle of us. Something makes a weird noise in it and he looks inside. His face turns pale and his mouth drops, I get really uncomfortable and he reaches into the can, pulling out the least expected item in the world, a pregnancy test. "What the actual fuck? Oh my god- oh, it all makes sense now! It was so obvious!! Ally your pregnant!" He basically yells.

"What? No I'm not!" I protest, he scoffs and I roll my eyes.

"C'mon Ally! All the headaches, the staying home or in the hotel room! What's all that about!?!" He asks. Standing up walking to the door with the stick in his hand.

"I'm not having a baby! What are you doing harry?" I say following him, reaching for the test.

"Hey everyone I've got great news!" He yells, everyone gathering around. I bury my face in my hands, my face turning red. Oh my god, what is happening??

"Harry! Dont" I yell.

"What is going on?" Zayn asks. His face full of confusion.

"Ally is pregnant!!" He yells, everyone's mouth dropping. Niall's slice of cake sliding out of his mouth.

"What!!?" Niall's face is full of shock.

"Wait- a minute! I can assure you that I am NOT the father of that child!" Everyone looks at Niall with disgust.

"Thanks for sharing Niall... So then who's the father ally!?" Zayn blurts out. My eyes start tearing up, "I'm not pregnant!!" I yell and Luke walks over and hugs me.

"Alright then, which one of you two is pregnant?" Harry asks Perrie and Eleanor. Their face full of surprise with the question.

"I know Perrie isn't and I haven't either... So" Eleanor answers so confidently. I look up to Eleanor, she's such a strong, confident person. Someone I'll never be. Liam starts to get pale. And sweaty, his cheeks turning red

"Well lads, Liam is the only one left. Cause I haven't done anything!" Harry states. Everyone starts to looks at Liam, disappointment and fright.

"We may have... Uhh, I think... IM THE FATHER! Okay! And sophia is the mother.

{heyy guys! So I know it's not that great but I'm currently at the mall typing soo yeah that's why. But thank you for 600+ reads. ILY all. 💕😘😍❤️ please vote and comment! have an amazing night!}