chapter 3

"okay, so Allyssa umm my mom got transferred to New York... and i have to move with her" my heart dropped, i felt like crying, i felt like i didn't know what was going to happen. Yeah i have Daniel but it's not going to be the same without her."w-what? you're kidding right?" i say with a breath between every word. "No, i found out this morning... and i guess we leave tonight.  i'm sorry ally. I tried convincing my mom to let me stay, Danny even offered to let me stay at his house, but of course my mom said no. we could... um face time every day." and that's when i realized... i'm losing my very best friend . she's going away, and i'm stuck here. We stay silent for the rest of the lunch period.

When lunch ends I stand up and slowly and leave to 4th period. I tried so hard to not cry during fourth through sixth period. The hardest moment was when school finally ended, me and Katy said our last goodbyes and that's when it happened. We all started bawling, even Danny. I was the first one who left because i was already half an hour late to pick Damon up from day care and it was 30 minutes away. It was the hardest thing to leave.                                                                                                              

As I entered the day care i couldn't find Damon. maybe he was with one of the Nanny's. I walk up to the counter and give the lady my name and number, so she knows she can give me Damon, and i'm not just some pedophile who wants him. And my heart sinks to the bottom of my stomach when i hear the lady's answer. "He isn't here" she said.i started panicking, and pacing back and fourth. yelling off the top of my head 'How the hell do you just lose a child in your daycare!!" what, what if he's kidnapped, or or just lost somewhere in Miami. Miami is a big city, it's not hard to get lost in it. for gods sake he's 2 freaking years old! he can barely walk across the living room with out tripping.

"Ma'am why don't you go home and we'll do everything we can to find him. just go home and calm down" the lady says in a sweet and calm voice. I walk out of there, go to the car and sit in the drivers seat. I sit there for a good 15 minutes crying my eyes out and thinking that i can't lose another person in my life right now. I decide to leave. Probably one of the stupidest decisions of my life.                        I wasn't in the best shape to drive either, I could barely see anything because everything was blurry from crying, and i wasn't focusing on my driving as much as thinking what could have happened to Damon. I get home, I park, and slowly drag myself up the steps to my front door and i fumble with the keys but i manage to unlock the door. When I open the door there he is. Damon is sitting in the living room playing with his red and yellow toy boat. 

( So i know it dosen't seem like a 1D fanfiction just yet, but it will soon. :) please vote, and comment and tell me what you think so far. thank you loves xx )