Chapter 22

"I have to go... Are you coming with me? Or are you staying?" I ask him tears rolling down my face.

"Ally I have to go with you, I'm not leaving you alone" he says, you can tell by his tone he is sorry... But it's not his fault he's so perfect. We take the monorail to the parking lot, and most of the ride is silent. Until he speaks.

"What are you going to do?" He says... As I look out the window.

"I don't know luke, I have no idea. He was my everything and he changed my life. And now I have nothing. Nothing like" I almost yell at him involuntarily.

"You have me Ally. You have me" Luke looks at me with sympathy.

"no, no I don't. I get it you're trying to help and thank you for that. but at the moment I don't need help, I just need to talk to Niall. I don't want to lose him Luke" I cry, and I crawl into a ball. Luke hugs me as he wipes tears away from my face. We walk off of the monorail and into the car. I look at my reflection.. My eyes bloodshot red, and my cheeks soaked from all the crying.

"Can you drive? I don't think it's too safe for me to drive like this" I say pointing out the fact that my sight is blurry, and I look high as fuck.

"Yeah of course, back to the hotel right?" He asks. His voice very hesitant, I think it's because I just snapped on him. I didn't mean to, It just kinda came out.

"Listen Luke, I didn't mean what I said back there. I know I have you, and I'm so grateful that I do... I was, well I am just scared of what's going to happen" I say, I am scared of what will happen but it comforts me to know that he's here. "I know, I understand Ally. You weren't thinking. It's okay" he says, placing the palm of his hand on my thigh, sending a shock through my body. I sigh, and it takes a lot shorter than usual to get to the hotel. My heart starts racing as we park in front of the hotel, and Luke gives me an assuring look. I start thinking of what I'm going to say to Niall, but before I know it Luke opens the door to our room. "I can't do it Luke, I can't look at him in the face" I cry and Niall walks in. My heart drops, as I see his cheeks full of tears and his eyes bloodshot red. "hi...." I say, heasitantly. he doesn't answer. "can I talk to you, alone?" I ask... motioning my head to the room. He nods his head, I don't like this non-talking Niall. It worries me. "listen," "no you listen" I am surprised by his interruption. "I loved you Ally, and I still do. and I always will. But you can't just do something like that. You saw what happened between Liam and Sophia, and now look where they are... Liam's going to be a fucking father... I didn't think that would happen for years" he states, tears starting to dry up. "I know, and I'm so sorry Niall, I wasn't expecting him to do that. if I would have known it would've never happened, but I love YOU Niall, you are the one of the only people in my life who has actually ever cared about me, and of course I go and screw it up. Niall you don't know what it's like having no one, and then suddenly when someone comes, they become your everything. YOU were my everything, you ARE my everything, and you always will be my everything, no matter what happens. I understand if you don't believe me, or you don't want to be with me anymore" and I start crying, he looks into my eyes with sorrow. three months ago I would've never thought I would be having this fight with Niall Horan, but he's not Niall Horan to me anymore, he's MY Niall, my love. "Ally it's not that I don't want to be with you, because trust me I do. But it's not easy seeing your girlfriend make out with your best friend" he argues. I don't know why, but anger just took over me in that minute. " I was NOT making out with him, it was just one kiss, not to mention he kissed me, I didn't kiss him. but you're right, it's not easy. It's not easy having half of the female population desperately in love with your boy friend. You know what else isn't easy? having your twitter full of hate, having people hate you for loving someone unconditionally. but no it's okay Niall, when I do something wrong all hell goes loose" at this point i'm not speaking slowly. I'm yelling and crying and i'm full of all these different emotions. "what the hell are you talking about Ally? I never said any of that. You're over exaggerating!" he spits out, and I lose it. "over exaggerating? what?!?! no you know what, i'm not even going to argue with you, I'm done Niall. by when do you want me gone?" words trail out of my mouth before I can stop them. I can't believe I just said that. we're both in complete shock, and it's silent until he speaks. "what?" tears running down his cheeks.

{hey guys. Sorry because I haven't been updating I've been busy and sick and all that but thank you for 900+ reads. I love you guys xx}