Chapter 23

I walk out of the room. Everything is spinning. my vision is blurry from all the crying, and I feel my eyes swell up.

I sit on the couch and burry my face in the palm of my hands, and in the worst time possible everyone walks in...

"Heyyy lov-" Liam slurs his words as he sees me on the couch.

Everyone just stares at me silently and I feel the awkwardness. Harry takes a seat next to me. Liam sits on the couch beside mine, zayn pulls a chair out In front of me and Louis and Eleanor give me a hug, and the last person I expect to see pops out of the clump of people. Sophia.

My mouth drops, but I shut it quickly and she gives me a devilish smile, it creeps me out a bit. "Hello Allyssa, how have you been?" You can see her baby bump a bit, but it's not too big. "H-hi Sophia... I've been good. H-how h-havve y-you b-b-been?" I say with a breath between every word. I try to dry up my tears. "Oh you don't seem too good, is everything okay?" She seems calmer, and almost nicer. Almost.

"Yeah- I'm uh I'm fine" I say, wiping my tears away. "Well... Anyways, we're going out for pizza. Wanna join us?" Sophia states clearly trying to change the subject.

"Umm actually, I can't I have to uhh I have to go pack" I say, my tears starting to fill my eyes again. Oh crap.

"Wait, what? Where are you going?" She says, looking very confused.

"I'm going home" I say, I feel my face turning pale.

"Like back to the hotel?" Liam interrupts.

"Uhh no like back to MY home" I say my eyes starting to water even more.

"What?" Everyone says in harmony.