chapter 6

walking with Niall was a bit weird, because people kept staring and whispering. I told him that it was better i not kept talking about my life, so he told me about his. How it was growing up in Mullingar, he even told me that his dad left him and his mom. He explained how his life has drastically changed since the xFactor. 

"It's pretty amazing. You know doing what you love most with your 4 best friends. my favorite part is the traveling. it's brilliant." he chuckles. "i've never been out of Miami, what's it like? you know traveling all the time, seeing the world?" I look into his beautiful blue eyes that sparkle gently when the moonlight hits them. "it's amazing really, you just miss home sometimes. like, the smell of your bed sheets after your mom has just taken them out of the dryer, the home-cooked meals. Sure we stay in a hotel, but it;s definitely not the same. i'm especially not used to being this far from my mom for so long. before all this, the farthest i've been was London for 3 days on a school trip. If you had the chance to travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?" you can hear how much he misses home in his tone."Yeah, i get it. uhh i don't really know. probably London." it always has been really. "huh, why is that?" he asks

"i don't have a specific reason, maybe it;s because i like being in a busy city. but not too busy like New York, or L.A" there's a reason why i don't like big cities... but just the thought of that makes me wanna burst out crying.

we arrive at the hotel and as soon as the ocean of the screaming fans see Niall they go insane. "just smile and wave" he tells me. It's pretty hectic. I don't know how they live like this all the time, i wouldn't be able to do it. When we enter the hotel, i spot the vanilla creme colored walls, with giant columns against the walls, and the crystal chandeliers that are worth at least $5,000. "woah" i manage to say. "Yeh it's a bit fancy. more than any we've stayed in the past week" he laughs and leads me to the front desk. "' s'cuse me sir, can i make a reservation please?"                                                                 wait dosen't he already have a room? i'm almost positive that management gets all that stuff done."For how long?" he asks interrupting my thoughts. "umm.. i'm sorry?" i ask clearly showing my confusion. "For how long do you want to stay, me and the boys have a room for a month since we have our break after this concert." me?? staying in a five-star hotel? i've never even stayed in a motel let alone a five-star hotel. "a week is fine, thank you so much Niall" i smile, and he smiles back. "i'll be right back, i have to go to the restroom." i say turning towards the bathroom "okey. don't run away from me know please" he winks at me and i can't help but giggle.

I get to the bathroom and i struggle to open the heavy door. I rinse my face in the sink, going through everything that happened today. It started out as my best friend leaving me, then me losing my little brother, and that leading to my mother kicking me out of the house. and Now i'm staying in a hotel bathroom, with Niall Horan making me a reservation. It takes me a while to actually process the fact that i'm in a hotel with him. I spend about 15 minutes in the bathroom, I finally snap out of it and i dry my face and hands with a warm towel that was rolled up in a  woven basket on the sink. I open the door and walk back to the main lobby.

When i find niall, i can't beleive what i see. "Hi, I'm Harry, nice to meet you. this is zayn, Louis and Liam" "hello babe!" louis says giving me a welcoming hug. " hello love, it's very nice to meet you" Liam says as he shakes my hand, like the proper lad he is. "hey i'm zayn" that's all he has to do to make me melt. "and you are?" Liam asks. "uh, h-hi i-i'm uh i'm Allyssa" and the last thing i remember is that i suddenly black out. 

Nialls POV:

I run and catch her head, before it hits the floor. the last thing i need is for her to have a concussion. "Liam! can you go get someone?? Louis and i will take her to her room" I ask  desperately. I pick her up and Louis and I go up to her room. I struggle putting the key in the slot so Louis has to take it and unlock the door. I lay her on the bed. "Louis get me some cold wet paper towels." i gently place my hand on her forehead. She's still perfect. what the actual fuck am i thinking, she just fainted and i'm daydreaming about her?? Liam and the paramedics barge in. They check her pulse, and her blood pressure. "everything is normal, heart rate sped up a bit and that's what caused the fainting. let her rest with a cold towel on her head, and when she wakes up give her two Advil's and don't let her stand up, or anything like that, got it?" the man in uniform told me. "yes sir, Thank you very much" i say. "no problem, just doing my job kid. Now i need you to sign here, It just proves that this actually happened and that we did take care of her properly" i sign the paper and close the door behind him, and i walk into the room Liam and Harry are sitting next to her, applying the cold towel, and taking care of her. "Thank you guys, I can be here if you want." I tell them. " No it's okay Niall. you need some rest mate, she'll be okay, just go lay down and sleep. If anything happens we'll let you know." harry tells me, I almost stay just to be with her, But harry is right i do need rest. I can be with her Tomorrow. 

I get to my room, take my shirt off and just put on some plaid boxers, and I lay down, I can't get her off my freaking mind. Everything makes me think of her. She's perfect, the way her eyes just Pierce right through me, how she's so simple and raw, how she stand with and arm holding the other when she;s shy or uncomfortable. Oh god. It's sad how much i've noticed and observed in one day. 

Allyssa's POV:

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" my mother yells at me, as i try to go get Damon. She pushes me back and i fall to the floor. i leave i start running... not knowing where i'm going. I see him, and i run even faster, and start screaming "HELP! help me!" people walking right next to me don't seem to hear me so i scream louder. "HELP ME, PLEASE ANYONE!?!?" still no one seems to hear. He grabs my arm, i struggle to lose his grip... he grabs me by the waist and locks my in his white van, he grabs a knife and raises his hand as to stab me in the chest.

I wake up immediately, i'm crying and sweating... panting of the fear. I don't know where i am, but I see a guy turn on the lights and come in. It's Harry and i suddenly remember where i am. "are you okay Allyssa?? what's wrong?" he says wiping tears off my cheeks with his thumb. "oh uhh nothing. i'm fine" I flush in embarrassment, why do I have to start bawling in front of Harry freaking Styles? "You can talk to me, if you want that is. i'm here for you, i'm a good listener" he winks at me and i faintly smile "thank you. that means alot" He gives me a hug... and i mini fan girl inside. "OH! the paramedic said that you need to take two Advil's when you wake up" paramedic? what happened? " what paramedic?" i ask." Allyssa, you passed out. Niall rushed you up here to lay you down" he answers, confused that i didn't remember what happened. "He did? wow. I can't believe i don't remember! well i'm gunna go get water for the Advil" i say as i raise my head "NO! you can't get up! paramedics order. I'll get it for you, stay here!" harry says lying me back down slowly. He leaves the room, and leaves me alone... just me, and my thoughts. Why was Niall being so nice to me? ugh he's so perfect. He's a gentleman, and he;s so comforting... I almost told him what.. NO! Allyssa! drop it! "here you go, and your Advil." He says handing me the pills and the glass of water. I swallow the first one quickly, but i can't seem to get the second one down as fast. "Thanks" i tell him while yawning. "you're welcome. now go to sleep it's like three in the morning. you need rest. Goodnight love" he says giving me and hug. "okay sir, thanks for everything Harry." I smile and fall back to sleep.