Chapter 11

We walk into the hotel, still holding hands. The flashes from the cameras becoming even brighter from the glass. We walk into the elevator and go to the room. Harry and Liam are Laying on the couch, and Louis is in the kitchen with Zayn, going through the fridge.

"Hey how was school" Harry says with a wink

"Could've been better" I responds. My voice monotone. I drop my bag on the floor, and go to sit on the couch.

'"So where are you two going this lovely, lovely evening?" Louis asks. His face turning to a smirk. I move harry and Liam's legs out of the way.

"The beach" I blush at the thought of it.

"Oh wow. Classy" he makes a salute gesture with his hand.

"Always" Niall answers, doing the same gesture. I stand up and walk towards my room.

"Well I'm going to go get ready, harry I'll need your help." I smile and move my head towards the room.

"Okay" he stands up and walks into the room.

"So, I need your help picking out what to wear... We're going on a picnic on the beach, and then we'll walk on the shore" I say... I'm so nervous I have an entire butterfly nest building up in my stomach.

"Someone seems excited" he says and smiles. His dimples start to appear.

"I am, I'm very nervous" i say. I start to blush.

"I'm glad you're with someone like Niall. He cares A LOT about you" he smiles "well anyways, you should definitely wear a long-sleeve shirt, and shorts" he says looking at my closet.

"I have this black shirt, and teal shorts" I say pulling out the clothes from my closet

"Yeah, wear that and your black vans. It's 'simple but effective'" he laughs and I fangirl immediately.

"O-okay I'll be right back" I stutter and go to the bathroom.

Nialls POV:

"Argh!! I have nothing to wear!" I basically yell at Liam

"Calm down Niall, just find something casual. I don't think she'll mind" he says trying to calm me down.

"Fine, can you pick it out then?" I say trying to make him happy.

"Yeah, the beach am I right?" He asks walking to my wardrobe.

"Yeh, don't make it too fancy mate" I don't want her to think I tried to hard.

"I won't, how about this?" He grabs a black and white tee shirt, and black slacks.

"It's great. Thanks bro, I don't know what I'd do without ya." I say and I start to change

"No problem" he answers leaving the room.

I walk into the bathroom, gel up my hair, and put some cologne on. Walk to her room and there she is. Her hair is slightly curled at the bottom, she has only a bit of makeup on. Even dressed simple, she's perfect.

"Are you ready babe?" I ask nervously.

She gets up from tying her vans.

"Yeah" she speaks her voice sounding like an angel's.

"Alright babe let's go" I say heading out of her room

"We're leaving now lads. Bye" I yell, loud enough so they can hear me.

"Bye have fun, you two" zayn comes out. In only his Calvin Klein boxers, the look on her face says that we should definitely leave now.

"Thanks we will" she tells him, and smiles at me. I put my arm around her shoulder, and we leave.

Allyssa's POV:

"I have a special part of the beach for only us" he says, I'm in awe. A part of the beach. All to us? "Wow. I-I can't believe it. That's so sweet" I answer, I feel my cheeks turning a rosy red.

"Only for you, princess" he smiles and I grin from ear to ear.

We get there and the beach looks gorgeous, and there's a table set with candles lighted. I couldn't ask for anything more.

"Do you like it?" He asks. He's so caring.

" l love it. It's perfect" I start tearing up, as I sit down

"What's wrong love?" He asks his face turning to a frown.

"It's just, I've never really been this happy. Or ever had someone go to this lengths for me, thank you, and everything has just changed so much" I smile and look up at him.

"Oh, well you deserve every great thing that happens to you. And I love you, so much. And I want you to know that" he smiles. I'm so grateful I have him in my life.

"Thank you. I love you too Niall" I've only told so many people I love them, I don't really open up to people, and it takes a while for me to actually trust them.

After dinner is over, Niall runs Into the water completely unexpectedly.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yell at him from the table.

"I'm going in the water what the hell does it look like?" He answers as he jumps in. "Come in" he offers.

"You're crazy" there is no way I'm going into that water. It must be freezing.

He starts running out of the water, and grabs me by my waist, throws me over his shoulder and drags me to the water. "No" we both start laughing as he drops me in the water.

"See it's not that bad" He exclaims, and I roll my eyes. "Whatever" I giggle.

He grabs me by the waist and spins me around in the water. We both start laughing.

"You're such an idiot" I say and he hugs me, he presses his lips to mine. My hand moving to the back of his neck, and he pulls me closer.

"But I'm your idiot" he smiles pulling away. We both get out of the water and start to walk along the shore hand in hand.

About an hour later we go back to the hotel. I go to my room to find Harry In there watching tv.

"You know you spend a lot of time in here" I laugh and he rolls his green eyes.

"You seem happy" he says and I nod in agreement "how was it?" He asks sitting up.

"It was perfect" I take a deep breath and lay down on the bed.

{hi guys!! Thank you soo freaking much for 300+ reads! I'm sorry I haven't been updating a lot, it's been pretty hectic. But again thanks so much! Please vote and comment what you think about the story, or what you think will happen. ILY guys so much. Thanks xx -A}