Chapter 7

I wake up and see Niall half asleep on the couch by the bed. "Good morning Niall" I say, and smile. Oh my god. I probably look like a mess. "Good morning babe, how'd you feel?" His voice a bit more raspy than usual, making it obvious that he was sleeping. "Good thanks, The Advil really helped with my headache." I feel weak. But I don't make a big deal about it "that's good! I was worried last night, the lads wouldn't let me stay here with you.. They said 'I needed to rest'." He chuckles "you did need to rest, but thank you Niall. You didn't have to do all this" I respond, trying as hard as I can to hold back my tears. "Course I did! Did you think I was going to leave you out there in the rain, what if you fainted and no was there to help you?" He's right... What if I had? Would I be waking up on the cold, wet ground? " where are the rest of the guys?" I ask, I'm surprised they're not all hovering me asking questions. "Oh they went out for breakfast, I decided to stay with you, just in case you woke up" he shyly says. Clearly embarrassed. "Ohh Niall, you didn't have to do that! I would've been okay" I try to comfort him. "It's nothing really I can just make breakfast, I'm pretty good at cooking. You can call me chef niall." He winks "well thank you chef niall. For everything" I feel so... At home even though I'm not. "Oh and umm.. Ally I have to do a couple of things today since its our last show in America. So is that okay?" He tells me quietly, I think he thinks that I'll get mad and leave. "Yeah that's fine, do what you need to do, I'll just probably go for a walk... Get some fresh air" I answer... In somewhat of a comforting tone, and he smiles and I flash a smile back. " w-would you like to come to the show tonight?" He seems shy around me, I don't know why though. " of course I would, in that case I'll be going to the mall today" I smile from ear to ear. "Okey, so what do you want for breakfast?" He asks as he leaves the room "uhh surprise me, I'm not picky"

Nialls POV

As I walk in the kitchen thinking of what to make her for breakfast I walk into the wall."hahaha are you okay?" She asks from the other room "yeh I'm fine" ugh I'm such an idiot. Why do I act like this around her?? I act like such a dork. I decide to make her waffles, with syrup and whip cream, that always makes me feel better. I take out the waffles from the box and pop them in the toaster for 10 minutes. I decide to take a really quick shower while they're in the toaster. "Ally I'm gunna shower real quick. If yeh need anything let me know." I say as I go to my room. "Okay thanks"

My room is a complete mess! I haven't even started unpacking and I have clothes everywhere and food packages lying around weird places. I pick out a five seconds of summer tank top, and black shorts.

When I'm out of the shower, and I'm done getting ready I walk to Allyssa's room. "Niall!! I need your help!" She shouts from the kitchen. I run to see what happens " holy shit! Are those the waffles???" I unplug the toaster and water it down. "Yeah, I guess your shower was a bit longer than you thought" she winks at me, I feel terrible. I was supposed to make her breakfast. " I'm so sorry I can still make you food if you'd like" I offer, as she slips to the floor and pulls me down with her. She starts cracking up, which of course makes me laugh even harder. Next thing I know we're sitting on the floor with a kitchen full of water, and burnt waffles, she moves falls onto my lap, and everything In that moment was perfect. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, are you okay?" She asks me, laughs still escaping her mouth. "Me? are YOU okay? I'm sorry, this was a complete disaster" I explain, she looks me in the eyes and tells me "everything was perfect" and to be honest it really was, until the lads all walked in. " heyyy!!! Oh.. Um did we interrupt something?" Harry basically yells. "No not at all" Allyssa says as she stands up. "What happened?" "Well it's a long story, but chef Niall has officially retired" I explain to Liam

"Hah! Only you, well we just came to pick you up... We have interviews All freaking day!" I look at Allyssa, she's sitting on the couch talking to harry.

"Okay well give me 5 minutes"

Allyssas POV:

"Harry, you can't say anything!" I plead harry not to tell Niall that I have feelings for him. "Okay love, I won't but I still think you should, I might happen to know that likes you too" He says smirking "do you now?" "Maybe" he responds "okay well I guess I'll never know" I sigh, he laughs. "Well anyways, what are you gunna do while we're gone?" He asks me " well I have to go to the mall to buy an outfit for tonight" he seems confused "what's tonight??" Wait, what? "The concert... Niall invited me" I tell him "did he now?" He says and I punch him in the shoulder

"Harry we've got to go" Louis says, I think out of all their accents Louis' and Niall's are my favorite.

I am left alone in the hotel room. It's big, the walls are painted a Creme white just like the lobby. I walk around the room, observing things that I hadn't before. The curtains are a deep ocean blue, which match he view they hold, a beautiful beach, today the ocean looks especially beautiful. I walk into my room, get jeans and a tank top to wear to the mall, as I walk to the shower my phone gets a text. It's from Niall 'hello love, I left some money for you by the toaster 😝, buy yourself something Nice at the mall xx' I walk over to the kitchen and there's a $100 bill, did he leave me this?? I've never gotten this much to spend for myself! ''Thank you so much! I don't know what to say'' I respond as I freak out inside, I could buy like 3 outfits and still have left over money 'no problem, just go have fun. Bye see you at 630' he's so nice, and charming, and ugh he's perfect.

I first walk into Macy's, this one is 10x bigger than the one I used to go to. I walk over to my section and a floral tank top automatically catches my eye. I pick it up and it's gorgeous. I walk around to see what bottoms I'm going to wear. I see a pair of black high waisted shorts that would look cute, but then I see a black circle skirt which looks even better with the shirt. Now that I've picked out my first outfit I can go get my shoes, Jesus there are so many! From ballerina flats to 10 inch heels, I don't wanna wear extra high shoes, but I don't wanna wear flats either. I decide to pick out a pair if black pumps with bows on them. When I walk to the cash register everyone is staring at me... Did I do something?? What's going on? "Oh my gosh! You're the girl who got to the hotel with Niall!! Right!?" A girl about 14, with a really high pitched voice asks me. "Uhh yeah, why?" I'm not really sure if I was supposed to answer that. "Omg! How is it? You know being the Niall Horan's girlfriend?" She basically cries, " oh um we're not, we're not dating, he's just my friend" I try to clear everything up, I don't need some fake headlines of us in the magazines "suure... That's what they all say! I saw the way he was looking at you!" What? He was just talking to me... Oh well, what ever "well I'm sorry kid but we're NOT dating!" I'm clearly annoyed so she just rolls her eyes and walks away.

That's pretty much what my day consisted of, me being the 'mystery girl with Niall'. Even the cashiers at forever 21 knew who I was, which wasn't such a bad thing she gave me 20% off my entire purchase. I ended up buying like 5 outfits and 3 pairs of shoes, and I had $20 left over. Enough to buy me lunch at Charley's. oh my gosh! It's 4:45! I have to get back to the room.

I get to the room, and I start getting ready immediately. I pull out my new curler, and my makeup bag. It takes about 10 minutes to heat it up so in the mean time I go out on my clothes, It fits perfectly. After about 45 minutes I am ready, with my hair curled and my makeup are done. I decide to just sit and watch tv while I wait for the boys to come back.

Nialls POV

"No I don't, she's just a friend" I try to convince the lads that I don't have feelings for Ally, even though I obviously do. "Niall you can tell us, we won't say anything" Liam tries to convince me. "Okey! Okey! I like her... No like I freaking love her, she's just I don't know, there's something about her. " I Burst out... I flush in embarrassment "aww Niall's in love!!" Louis screams. "Don't tell her, I'll tell her... Just at the right moment" I really do want her to know, just not yet. I unlock the door and she's sitting on the couch, she looks gorgeous. "Hey, how was your day?" "Pretty good, I bought a lot things" she answers "okay well we have to go guys" Zayn yells from the other room. "Okay lets go Allyssa" I slowly slide my hand to her waist nervously, she looks at me, smiles and we all walk out the door.