chapter 20

Everyone is in complete shock. Disappointment written all over everyone's face, and Liam looks like he is about to cry his eyes out.

"Liam, why would you do that?" Eleanor walks up to him and looks at him with sorrow.

"You're going to have to help her, that baby is yours too" she says. Hugging him.

"I know, I don't know what I was thinking. I never imagined she would do what she did. And she didn't even tell me. I made a massive mistake" he says tears rolling down his cheeks.

"What are yeh gunna do now big boy?" Niall asks, putting his arm on Liam's shoulder.

"I don't know, I have to call her. Sophia... I don't even know what to tell her, I'm going to sound like an idiot" he says rubbing his face with his palms.

"Well just say the right thing, calmly. Just talk to her mate. Everything will be okay" Luke tries to calm Liam down. Eleanor walks away with her hands on her face, her 5-inch black boots clicking against the cold hard ground. She opens the balcony door to join Perrie.

Louis sits down on a chair next to Liam.

"Whatever happens, we'll be here through everything mate" Louis states with sorrow in his eyes.

Liam's POV:

"Well I'm going to talk to sophia tomorrow" I say, trying to take away the tears from my face. I walk into my bedroom. I fall back onto the bed with my face dug into my hands. By the time I'm done thinking about everything I fall asleep.

*Liam's dream*

"Liam, you are not coming anywhere near this baby! You lost any chances of that, when you fucking kicked me out of the hotel room... Leaving me to take a bus for 4 hours to the airport! And it just missed my flight for you. This is MY baby. Not yours, you go have fun touring around the world with your idiot friends. I don't want to be near you, just leave." Sophia cries.

"But sophia, c'mon. I'm sorry okay! But I didn't like the fact that you were making out with your ex. It's not right!" I cry, as I grab ahold of her arm.

"Liam, it hurts. I'm leaving. Just forget about me, and forget about this baby" she says as she runs away, her electric blue pumps barely touching the ground with each step.

*waking up*

"Liam, Liam!!" Eleanor yells, shaking my shoulder.

"You were crying, and sweating. I'm sorry. I didn't know what else to do" she says, her eyes looking as innocent as ever.

"It's okay, I'm- I'm just so confused" I state, sitting up. My elbows holding me up.

"I know Liam, you'll get through this. Wether she decides to accept your help or not" she says, sitting on the edge of the bed. I look out the window, it looks light, but not too light.

"But I want to help her! It hurts me to know that I might not be a part of it's life" I start feeling light headed.

"Yes I know love, well how about... We get ready and go for breakfast, and talk about it. And then both you and will call Sophia. Sound good?" She asks me.

"Okay, I guess" I respond getting up and grabbing my clothes from my luggage that's wide open on the floor.

Eleanor's POV:

I hate seeing him this way, because when Liam is upset everyone is upset. Hopefully sophia will understand, and I mean if she really was in-love with him, she would come back.

Thousands of thoughts run through my mind. I jump in the shower, shampoo my hair, with my all-time favorite shampoo, which smells like açai berry.