Chapter 16

We walk into the hotel room, and it's a decent sized room. I mean for them, for me my room at my moms house was huge. It has fancy napkins and the dinner table is glass. Walls painted marshmallow white. A flat screen about 70 inches is in the wall, outlined in crown molding. The couch is a red velvet, with fluffy white throw pillows. I sit my bag down on a chair at the dining table.

"Are you guys hungry?" Louis asks. It seems as if he already has established his bed.

"Yeh" Niall responds quickly. Everyone laughing.

"I meant everyone else. We don't have to ask If your hungry Niall" Louis states, still cackling.

"Yeh, why don't we all go get food. We could bring it back to the room" Zayn offers, he obviously wants to eat it.

"Okay let's all go!"Harry says enthusiastically, even though his voice is low and full of tiredness.

"Uh can I stay in. I'm really tired, and I have a headache" I say, trying not to bring down the mood.

"Of course you can. Luke, mind staying with Ally?" Perrie offers as she puts her arm around my back. Everyone's eyes are on me. I can feel my cheeks getting redder and redder of embarrassment.

"Yeah, no problem" he answers looking at me in the eye. There's something about his stare, innocence.

Luke's POV:

She's gorgeous. She's also going out with one of my close friends. Fuck, something always gets in the fucking way. I can't help but look into Her big brown eyes, she's so true. Great, I'm day dreaming- well morning dreaming about someone who I'm gunna be in a hotel room all alone with. Usually this would go in another direction, but definitely not tonight.

"Well let's go. Closest restaurant is 20 minutes away. So we'll be about an hour. Bye guys!" Sophia hugs us both and we're left alone.

Allyssa's POV:

Oh god. I take a deep breath and walk over and take out my laptop.

"So how long have you and Niall been dating?" He asks out of no where. I can't seem to respond, why am I acting like this? I was fine when I met Niall.

"Uh- I. We, about" breathe. It's okay Ally.

"I don't bite Ally" he states, smiling.

"I know, I know. I just... We haven't really confirmed that we're dating. I mean I think we are" now that I think of it, I don't really know. You know most people usually tell you or say you're dating. Are we?

"Oh Well you seem like a great girl. He deserves someone like you." He smiles and I nearly faint. I mean this is my childhood crush we're talking about. I used to kiss posters of him.

"Thanks" I say as I turn on my laptop and log on to twitter.

"Mhmm, so are you from here? Like Florida? Or are you traveling with the lads?" He asks. He's clearly trying to have a subtle conversation with me.

"I've lived here my whole life" I state. I can already tell the subject that I don't want to talk about is going to come up.

My mother.

"Oh. How'd you meet Niall?" He asks. He looks intrigued.

"It's a long story, i had a massive fight with my mother, and she kicked me out of the house. I picked a bus stop. He came coincidentally and offered me to stay with him" I say, my eyes getting watery of the horrid memory.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know. We don't have to talk about it" he says, sorrow in his eyes. He moves closer and wraps his arms around me.

"It's okay, really. But thanks" I say a single tear rolling down my cheek.

"But anyways, what's your life like? I mean you're part of an amazing group of boys. And it must be the best to do all your pranks" I smile. Oh crap. I wasn't supposed to know that.

"You know who we are?" He asks. A smirk starting to appear on his face.

I blush in embarrassment. 'Oh yeah. I really know everything about you because I've been stalking you Guys since you started making videos' right, yeh let me not tell him that.

"Uh yeah, I've seen a few videos. You guys are really funny" I say trying to cover up my lie.

Luke's POV:

It's funny really, I didn't think she knew who I was. This makes her even more perfect. Stop it Luke, no!

"Oh. That's pretty cool. Well I mean, life in Australia is pretty cool. It's fun, filming and all. We've grow closer, me and my brothers, because of the janoskians. We're like fucking best friends, and not most brothers can say that" I say. She giggles and smiles.

Allyssa's POV:

"Yeah. I've never met someone with such a close bond with you and your-" he interrupts me by Doing the least expected thing. He kisses me, his lips moving with mine.