Chapter 13

•Niall's POV:•

I wake up to find Ally laying on top of me. Her head nestled in my chest, she looks like an angel when she sleeps. Her eyes flicker open, she looks up at me and she smiles.

"Morning" she says, a smile forming on her face.

"Morning love, you sleep good?" I ask, smiling back. God she's gorgeous.

"Haha yeah... You're a comfortable pillow" she winks and giggles. I laugh and we sit there like two idiots laughing. Louis walks in, in nothing but his superman boxers.

"Hello mate, hello love. How are my two love birds?" He jokes and she turns as red as a tomato.

"We're fine thank you!" I blurt out. And he laughs, so hard it wakes harry up.

•Allyssa's POV•

"Hi. Good morning" Harry whispers. His voice still raspy.

"Morning" I say sitting up from Niall's chest.

"Did you two sleep there? Together?" He asks, a smirk building on his face

"Yeh we did harreh" Niall answers almost as if he was rubbing it in his face.

"Huh. Well no funky stuff on that couch! That's mine!!" Harry Answers winking. I feel my cheeks turning redder and redder.

"Oh my god harry! NO!" I yell and everyone in the room including me start laughing.

"Soo Ally, me and the lads are going to Orlando today, wanna join us? Or do you and lover boy have plans?" Louis invites me.

"No tank you very much but we don't have plans" Niall corrects him and I can't help but giggle.

"Okay then we're all going! Well lads lets go pack!" He exclaims really loudly as he runs into his room.

I go into my room and Niall follows me.

"Are you okey with going babe?" He asks me. He's so caring.

"Yeah I'm actually really excited... I haven't gone to Disney since my fa-in a long time" I correct myself not wanting to bring up my father. I feel my eyes watering up at the thought of him.

"Oh... Is there something you want to talk about babe?" He asks a frown starting to appear on his face.

"Umm well..." I debate on weather I should tell him or not.

"You don't have to tell me. But if you need to talk I'm here" he smiles faintly, and that's when I decide to tell him.

"Well...on my 14th birthday my dad went to the mall to get my present, and well he never really came back. And we happened to go to disney every year for my birthday. I was really really close with my dad. He was my best friend. I miss him so much Niall" I cry as I bury my head into his shoulder. "And I've never been to Disney since my dad passed away" I wipe the tears away. I turn around and keep packing.

"I'm... I'm-I don't know what to say. But it'll be fun, you'll be okay princess" he hugs me from behind. I turn around and put my palms on his chest.

"Everything will be okay princess" he leans down and presses his soft lips to mine.

{heey guys!! Thank you sooo much for all the reads Ily guys so much! Sorry I haven't been updating a lot but I've been really busy with school, but you guys keep reading so thank you for that! I love you all!!}