Chapter 15

Halfway to Orlando everyone passes out in the bus. I stay up scrolling through my twitter, I gained like 200 followers, I'm pretty scared to see what appears on my wall, but I have to try. There are one or two tweets saying nasty stuff, but there are a couple of people actually complementing me.

"Hi Allyssa, just wanted to say you're gorgeous and incredible. You don't deserve all this shit xx"- @gummybear0719

I smile, and I can feel my eyes watering. I have to reply, I mean I just have to.

"Thank you love, the tears are real. You just made my day. ❤xx" I press send and take a deep breath. I find more rude tweets but I just scroll past them.

"Allyssa. If you are with Niall, then congratulations :) if he's happy I'm happy. He deserves to finally get his princess"@cupcakemikaela. I press her name and scroll down her wall, she's a huge fangirl (you can tell by her tweets) one tweet stands out to me

"Most of my life, is gone. It's all been dedicated to @onedirection. In the end they don't even notice me on twitter *sigh*" I decide to favorite it and follow her.

She lives here! In Miami, we should totally meet. She follows me back and tags me in a tweet " Allyssa Montgomery just followed and favorited my tweet. Not fangirling at all! Someone hold me!! 😩" I laugh to myself and think wow, I'm someone, someone else fangirls over. I DM her a message saying "hey. I live in Miami too we should meet sometime :) well I'll talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight love xx" I press send and check the time. It's 230 in the morning, I should probably go to sleep. I shut off my phone and go check nialls bunk, he made space for me. I smile at the thought of it, and lay down next to him. He moves a little and wraps his arm around me.

Nialls POV

•4:00 AM•

I wake up and there she is. Laying next to me, she looks angelic, and so serene in her sleep. I see us arriving at a fancy hotel, with Columns in the front. I shake Ally gently, to wake her up.

"Hey, have we arrived?" She asks, barely any sound coming out of her voice. She jumps down from the bunk.

"Yeh we just got here" I also jump off, I hold her by her waist and kiss her forehead. I see her cheeks blush, and I flash a nervous smile. The bus driver brings the bus to a complete stop, and walks down the Isle, waking everyone up.

"Wake up 'erebody. We're here" he shouts. Zayn has the hardest time waking up, when everyone's up we get off the bus and check in. Thousand of screaming girls mob us, but Paul backs them up.

Allyssa's POV:

Walking into the hotel, and I see the boys greeting someone. I'm not quite sure who it is. And then he greets me, when I see his face I immediately almost pass out.

"Uh Luke, this is Ally. Ally this is Luke" Niall say. Luke shaking my hand. He's so perfect, and gorgeous. Wait! I shouldn't be thinking that!

"Hi. Nice to meet you, are you going with us tomorrow- well today" we laugh.

"Yeah. I'll be joining you guys if you don't mind" he smirks and I laugh.

"Noo of course not" I smile. I see Niall's face starting to display jealousy. Oh no, this is going to be a long trip.

{hey guys!! Okay... So first if you were wondering luke, is really like Luke brooks. If you don't know who that is, then YouTube him. ( Warning!!! You're gunna fall in love) so yeah. Second! Yes I know it's cheesy but oh well. So yeeaah. You Guys should tootally follow me on Instagram and twitter. (Twitter: gummybear0719) (Instagram: personal- @maria_alejandraaaa fanpage- @harry_pleasee_) thanks guys! Keep commenting and voting. ILY xx }