"Make a list," She directed her son,"Can you give him some paper and pencil. He needs something to distract him from the voices."

"Okay, uh m'am the growth," Bailey reminded her.

"Oh, uh, sorry. I've had it for awhile. I've been meaning to get it checked, but uh as you can see my son's illness is a full time job."

"Dixon, I'm gonna need you to get Mr.Crowley's wrist x-rayed, while I get her up to MRI," Bailey instructed me.

"Okay," I nodded.

••

"I just got my hair cut," Tom told me, as I wrapped his wrist.

"Oh, well it looks nice," I smiled.

"The nurse out there," He looked out the window into the ER, "She's laughing at me, you can tell I just got it cut and they cut it too short and that's why my ears are sticking out."

"Oh, well I'm sure she's not laughing at you," I shook my head.

"How does that feel?" I asked.

"It feels like my-my hand's falling off. It feels like-" He shot up from the seat and walked over to the window, "Like they put something in it to make my had fall off, like it's snakes or something. You don't have a name tag,"

"Oh crap," I looked down, "Yeah, I guess I don't."

"The other doctor had a name tag," He said.

"You know, I must've left it in my locker," I told him.

"You think I'm an idiot? You got my mother and now you're trying to get me," He accused me.

"Tom, no. I promise-"

"Stay away from us," He yelled at me

"Tom, it's okay," I tried to calm him down.

"I keep telling you people to stay away from us!" He yelled at me before throwing me up against the wall, then throwing me on the floor.

"Oh my god," I yelled as I hit the floor and watch him run out.

••

"I called security," Olivia told me, "They're on their way."

"Where's psych? I asked you to page them over an hour ago!"

"I paged them twice, if you want to see the log book-"

"No," I cut her off, "I want to know how a paranoid patient managed to get out of the E.R. Where were you?"

"I had stepped away from my desk to deal with another patient," She explained, "And normally being a punching bag for the doctors is just part of the job, but now there's a merger and I'm not about to go down for a mistake that wasn't mine. So, if you'll excuse me, I'll page psych again."

I sighed before I ran upstairs to go tell Bailey.

"Have you seen Tom?" I asked Bailey.

"I thought he was with you?" Bailey asked.

"He was, but then he uh, attacked me and he left," I smiled, nervously.

"He wha-I thought you could handle this!" Bailey scolded me.

"I can! I am! I will!" I told her, "It's under control. I called security. Maybe his mom might know?"