I nod.

He snickers, and then starts laughing later on.

My eyebrows meet, "What's so funny?"

"Because he's an idiot," he answers and then stops, looking at me with a stern gaze. "Anyone who breaks your heart on purpose is an admitted moron because you'll remember it forever. . . asshole."

I smile a little, "Careful with your words. This used to be his house."

"Used to be."

Cassie comes around with Warren and Richard.

"Taylor!" Warren yelled, exhilarated and then hugs me. . . My legs, rather.

"Hey, Warren," I greet then look at his parents. "Richard."

"Taylor," he addresses back with a smile.

After a while, Cassie leaves me alone with Warren where I was able to give him my presents and he couldn't be happier with it.

Without even opening, he just yells out, "Cars!!!" Screaming and lifting his arms up.

"Huh, runs in the family," Collin remarks and I glare at him. "Sorry, I just don't like kids that much."

I laugh a bit. "Same here."

My phone vibrates again and I know it's not that important so I gave it to Collin. I don't really want to be disturbed because I know I won't show up in a very long time.

"Answer it," I say.

"This could be Harry?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Do I look like I care?" I ask him back and he laughs.

"Yeah, okay." He slides his finger across my screen and then walks out.

That's when I keep my focus on Warren, smiling as he excitedly unwraps the presents.

"Cars!" He yells again. "Thanks!"

I nod along. I ask him how he's been and he would answer very briefly as he's be so busy.

"Cool cars! Thanks, Taylor."

As usual, I'd just smile.

Then he looks at Collin who is a couple of yards away, talking to the phone. "Where's uncle Harry?" Warren asks, curious green eyes gazing at me innocently.

"I don't know," I answer him. "With Samara, I think?"

Warren scratches his head, blond curls and all.  "Grown-ups are weird."

"Why?" I ask him curiously.

"They cry a lot like babies," he says with a light laugh, making me do the same.

"You're still a baby, War," I tell him.

He shakes his head, "I'm a big boy now. Uncle Harry is going to teach me how to drive. He gave me a car, want to see?" He offers.

I know the car was just a toy but I decline, "Hmm, maybe next time?"

"Okay. Will you come back for my birthday?" He asks.

I know I won't come. "I'll see what I can do."

Collin grabs my arm after with a worried look. I ask him what's going on and then he says, "I don't mean to alarm you but he's kind of heard you two."

"What?" I ask, unable to comprehend what he's saying.

"I'll make you understand that, your ex is on his way here. I'll make it simpler with what he said, quote, 'Stop lying to me, I know my nephew when I hear him.' And then, well, I heard an engine groan before I ended the call because I was talking to thin air."