Chapter 26: Scream It Out~

Tracie barely made it to her first period. She was just feeling so down and all the negativity in the world that she did not pay any attention to Miss Sillgi's lesson- Chemistry. She was going on about atoms and molecules but none were heard by Tracie. She was at war with herself.

Her heart tells her to go find Alexander and explain to him before kissing him senseless. But her brain says that if Alexander wanted to hear her explanation, he would not have lashed at her. But then her heart says that his anger probably got the better of him and he should be sorry. Her brain says that if it was out of anger he sure is a scary lad for letting his feelings got the better of him. Her heart then adds that in relationships, fights are normal. Her brain concluded saying that it is not worth her time to be sad over a guy that judges what he see and not what she says.

The ultimate winner was her brain. Tracie decided to let Alexander thinks what he wants because Tracie does not care what others think about her that much. But truth is, her heart was silently begging her to confront Alexander.

Lunch came by and the girls were surrounding her faster than a bullet. Cleo took one look at her and decided to ask for early release from the school counselor. Fort High emphasise the importance of feelings therefore if one of their students are emotionally unstable, he/she can ask for an early release together with his/her friends. The school trusts its students so the students have to be honest at all times. And for once, Tracie was thankful for her school's policy.

The girls all piled into Shawna's car for her car was the biggest and most comfortable. Cleo said to hit the beach as nothing is more comforting than waves and sand. Hayley then asked Tracie to tell them what happened and so she told them everything from yesterday - leaving out the part about Max liking Lily, until this morning. The girls were all on her side - like always.

"So he just accused you?" Lily asked for confirmation. Tracie nodded as she wiped her tears.

"And you did not even try to explain?" Hayley asked. Tracie once again nodded.

"WHAT EVEN GIRL?!THAT GUY JUST ACCUSED YOU AND YET YOU DID NOT EVEN TRY TO DEFEND YOURSELF?OH MY GOD I-I-I," Shawna said as she parked the car and turned towards Tracie.

"Oh please Shawna, you know Tracie, she rather be misunderstood than making the other party feel ashamed of themselves. By the way, what was it that you and Max talked about?" Lily asked, full of curiosity.

"Oh he urm urm asked about urm whether I could help him make a corsage or not? I mean, that was what he asked," Tracie answered, feeling bad for having to lie to her friends. But it was a white lie so no harm done.

It was not until they were about to enter the water that they realise that they did not bring any spare clothes. Lily called her mum and her mum decided to join them. Lily's mum is the kind of mum that everyone wants because she is always joking and being the bestfriend for her daughters. Lily's mum promised to buy them some clothes and they were splashing each other with the water.

And Tracie felt really happy. Hayley suggested that they stand at the breakwater and shout out their stress. The girls had a mini race and as usual Cleo won. And Tracie, well she would have been second last if she did not give the ground a kiss. They stand next to each other and shouted one after another.

"WHY WOULD HE NOT WANT TO HEAR MY EXPLANATION?" Tracie started first.

"I NEED MORE INGREDIENTS TO BAKE! WHY ARE THEY SO DAMN EXPENSIVE?" Shawna the baker went next.

"I DON'T HAVE A DATE TO PROM! WHY AM I LIKE THIS OH GOD" Lily went next. Tracie secretly smiled as she heard what Lily said.

"WHY DOES ANIMAL ABUSERS EVEN EXIST?THOSE poor poor little ADORABLE LIVING THINGS" Cleo cried out.

"I WISH MR. FROSH WOULD SPEAK MORE LIVELY AND IN SIMPLE ENGLISH!" Hayley shouted before earning raised eyebrows from around her. "What? I thought we were suppose to let it out. Why are you judging me?" Hayley said as she faked cried.

"LET IT OUT LET IT OUt CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE" Tracie suddenly screamed sang.

"My dear,in my opinion it should be SCREAM IT OUT SCREAM IT OUT CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE" Lily added before all of them started laughing and singing off-key.

They left the beach with matching clothes. Lily's mum bought them oversized t-shirts and jeans that were all the same. Tracie decided to let it out to another person;Mr. Anonymous. Tracie told Shawna to drop her off at the park. At first, Shawna hesitated for she was afraid her friend was going to do something stupid.But after relentless coaxing from Tracie, she gave in but on the condition that Tracie takes a selfie with Momma as soon as she got home.