Chapter 7:Discussion

"WAKE UP TWACIE!ITS OUR NINTH HALF BIRTHDAY!"

Tracie woke up to Willow and Lucille jumping on her bed. She gently pushed her blankets away before wishing the twins with kisses on each of their forehead. She made her way to the bathroom as the twins planned to 'attack' Todd next. She shook her head and went ahead and got ready for school.

Once she was ready, she went to the kitchen and grabbed her lunch before telling Momma, Papa and Gramps that she was off to school. She made her way to the bus stop and saw that Alexander was getting into his car. She recalled what happened last night and shrugged her shoulders. She was well on her way until she stumbled and fell on the sidewalk.

A car honked and stopped beside her. Wild thoughts were filling her head until the window rolls down to reveal Alexander. "Get in,I'll give you a ride,"he said, a smile was playing on his lips.

"I'm not repeating my mistake, please oh please don't ask me for directions," Tracie said as she got up and brushed off any dust off her clothes.

Alexander let out a little laugh before saying,  "Nope, I learnt my lesson. Let me give you a ride."

A bit hurt by his choice of words, Trace answered, "No thank you, you're too kind." And she walked a few steps before tripping over a rock.

"The offer is still open," Alexander said,trying to hold back his laughter, whcih he failed miserably.

Tracie got up and entered the car and shot a warning look to Alexander, "Not a word to anyone about what just happened," Tracie warned, her face red from embarasssment.

Alexander just nod his head and started to drive towards school. Turns out the school was just straight ahead from their house. Tracie was amused by this new fact she had just found out. Alexander parked his car and Tracie thanked him before exiting the car.

Tracie walked through the hallways and saw her firends. Each of them ran up to her and hugged her. It was quite a scene in the hallway.

"So you know the new guy?"Cleo asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Tracie rolled her eyes and told them about Alexander and how she got a ride from him. They just laughed at her. What a lovely group of friends she had! The bell rung and they went to assembly before classes dragged on.

It was not until lunch that she realised that it was Friday. Friday was her favourite day as the last subject was English, her favourite subject,which was thought by Mr. Smith, her favourite teacher. Mr. Smith was everyones' favourite teacher. Mainly because his tests were always easy and he was always lenient and also because he is like a real-life teddy bear.

She entered the classroom and sat at her assigned seat. She was seated next to Louis Griswald. He was quite popular in school as he was an athlete.

"Okay class, settle down. Today we are going to discuss about "Most Thrilling Thing I've Ever Done In My Life". Discuss with your partners and write a report about it and hand it back to me on Monday. Everyone,please try to minimalise your volume," Mr. Smith said as he sat down.Rumors have it that he was not feeling well. Tracie hopes it was nothing serious.

And so she and Louis Griswald turned to each other awkwardly, wanting the other to start the conversation first.