Chapter 19: Confrontation?

The kiss lasted for awhile. It wasn't until a knock on the window at the passender's side made them pulled away. Tracie turned to look at the window and she saw Hayley, grinning like a child before walking away. Tracie and Alexander were both embarrassed and just sat there awkwardly. It was only after a song finished that Alexander got out to open the door for Tracie. He held Tracie's hand and they walked into school.

Alexander left her with her friends before whispering in her ear, "See you in Maths." Tracie was astounded for a moment for she had no idea Alexander was in her Maths class. But then again Tracie has never cared who were in her classes except for her friends, who were now wiggling their eyebrows at her.

"Details. NOW." Lily commanded. Tracie was just about to open her mouth when the bell rang, signalling that it was time for assembly.

Tracie's first period was English. She got into her seat and rehearsed her speech in her head. She was dead set on confronting Louis Griswald. As she was engrossed in trying to recall her speech, she did not notice that he had sat next to her .Louis let out a small laugh when he caught Tracie's facial expression for she was pouting with her forehead creased, as if she was trying to levitate her pencil box.

"You are not a Jedi Tracie. You will never be able to levitate that pencil box, "Louis commented.

"OH MY GOD MR. ANONYMOUS YOU ARE NOT," Tracie said as she was startled by his comment.

"Oh so now you want to be Yoda?" Louis said in between small laughs.

"No,why would I want to be Yoda? Yeah,he's green and cute but still I would never understand what he says," Tracie said as she imagined herself to be Yoda. The image itself was laughable.

"You are one interesting girl," Louis said before he took out a piece of paper, "Mr. Smith graded our report yesterday. Our report was the best according to him, so I printed another copy for me to keep. You can have the original copy," he said as he passed her the report.

Tracie thanked him as Mr Smith started his class. The idea of confronting Louis was long gone from her mind.

Lunch came by. Tracie rushed to the canteen, bought some food and sat at her usual table, waiting for her friends. They came shortly after with food. They took a seat and Tracie told them all about how she and Alexander got together as they ate their food. After she finished her story, they all jumped straight to the topic of prom. They planned to get their dresses a week before prom at Cleo's dad's boutique for prom is in a month's time.

School ended and Alexander gave her a ride. As Alexander walked her to her doorsteps, Alexander told her that he would not be able to send her to school tomorrow morning as he had to be in school extra early and did not want to disturb her beauty sleep. He apologised profusely until Tracie said, "It's fine, really. I'm used to taking the bus anyway, so no worries okay?"

Alexander gave her a smile that was sure to melt any frozen heart. He kissed her before he walked to his house. Tracie just smiled like an idiot at her doorstep until she received a text message.

Don't stay at the doorstep too long. Won't want anyone kidnapping my girlfriend -Alexander

Tracie looked towards the Collin's house and saw that Alexander was at his doorstep too. She typed a reply before going inside her house.

Like the pot calling the kettle black hahaha see you tomorrow in school Boyfriend ;) -Tracie