Epilogue: Happy Ever After

*Renesmee*

it's been a year since we've saved Mom and everyone was adjusting to being together again, me and jake are still going strong and Aunt Alice became a fashion designer..again.

Aunt Rose started a shop fixing cars while uncle Emmet helped and he was a Comedian. As for Uncle jasper he's my History Teacher for College which freaks me out since when he calls me sometimes he acts like my parents and scold me for not hearing his lecture.

Grandma and Grandpa both got a new Island called 'Cullen Isle' right now Grandma was fixing it up and i graduated from High school with my friends all except for Annie.

Months after she was taken we found her working for the Volturi her power is to make you relive your most painful memmories i remember when she saw us she looked Angry and Betrayed i tried telling her why i couldn't tell her what i was and she finally forgave me saying she'd do the same if she was in my position.

Christy eventually Met Matthew in College while she was in her Acting class doing her part as the main role 'Juliet' in Romeo & Juliet weirdly enough Matthew was Romeo and they didn't know eachother that well until they had to recite their roles and Practice.

As For mom and Dad they got back together 3 months after she was saved and they got married again. The reception was beautiful since it was outdoors just like their last wedding, mom told me. Their was flowers everywhere and me,Christy,Aunt Alice and Aunt Rose were the Bridesmaids while Aunt Alice was the Maid of honor.

Me well im in College sharing a room with one of my new best friends, Jayla she was blonde with green eyes and she had a heart shaped face, And sadly my parents joined me in college so they knew everything.

i mentally groaned at the though and then i heard chuckling and growled "Dad get out of my head!" i yelled annoyed he chuckled and shook his head smiling

"your mother says to be ready in 15 minutes we have a celebration remember?" i rolled my eyes i didn't even know what it was about all i knew was everyone was happy.

15 minutes later i got out of my dorm and followed my dad to his Volvo and saw mom in the passenger seat smiling at me so i smiled back and went in the backseat then we drove off to 'Dennys' and we went to a huge booth that had my family sitting on the chairs.

i slid in next to Christy and she smiled warmly at me then Matthew cleared his throat and spoke "i have something i want to get off my chest first" me and Christy looked at him confused then he went up to Christy and spoke

"Christy when i first saw you i didn;t beleive you were real you were so beautiful, i only thought a girl like you existed in my dreams and then once i got to know you i knew you were the one for me" Christy smiled then Matthew got down on one knee and pulled out a wedding ring i gasped along with Christy and Matthew continued

"you light up my world Christy i can't see myself with anyone but you, so i only have one question will you do me the honor of seeing your beautiful face everyday by marrying me?" Christy's eyes turned big and she nodded with tears in her eyes then Matthew put the ring on her third finger and hugged her then kissed her sweetly.

everyone congradulated the happy couple and then we all spoke about the wedding plans and then Aunt Alice spoke "this calls for shopping!" me and mom groaned planning our escape and then everyone laughed.

then i smiled 17 years ago i would've though they would never come back and i'd never get to know them but this just shows me that when a moon breaks apart into 2 pieces they can always stick back together no matter where they are.

***The End!*****

woah this took a year to complete im so sorry but don't worry i got another twilight story heres the summary.

Diamond Crescent: When Edward trys to save Bella by putting the venom in her heart he's too late so he has to burry her. but Edward can't take losing his wife so he leaves his family making the Cullen family fall apart drastically, Mates are broken apart and the Cullen family splits up in different locations they all think theirs no hope until Renesmee befriends a girl with brown hair and golden eyes.