Chapter 15 surprise!surprise!

i gasped at what i saw on the note then i felt someone watching me so i turned around but no one was there so i shivered and just drove slowly to my house.In 15 minutes i arrived at the house and a vampire scent hit my nose i looked around confused then i saw Christy on the couch watching T.V. i rolled my eyes this is no time to be watching T.V stupid!

so i just opened the door really fast and ran inside the house after slaming the door shut,and i hurridley got the phone and put in mom's message until it had to say those words.

"were sorry Isabella swan is not able to take your call" i sighed and put the phone on the counter someone was watching me could it be jacob?or maybe a newborn....

i didn't even want to think about it did my mom have something to do with this? the phone rang and i sighed with relief when i saw that it was mom then i said "finally you answered mom someone sent me a strange-"

then mom cut me off "note?" she said laughing so i said

 "this was you how dare you?" i said then she chuckled evily

"listen you little brat you better behave because then i'll take everything of yours away from you" she said angry

then i was scared "what did i do to you?" i said sobbing then she wispered

"you ruined my life!" then the line went dead  i realized she was right i did ruin her life,i made her love leave her,and i made her sad all of her life those smiles were probably just fake,and in the inside i made her miserable i could never do anything to help her so then i put the phone back and walked quietly to my room.

Christy was about to ask why i was sad but i said "please,don't say anything" then she was quiet and i sobbed all the way upstairs to my room i should have never been born,im the worst thing that's living right now,im worthless and useless and im a nobody. i don't deserve to be here at all.

after all my hard work i realized mom could just see dad right so what if they saw eachother? they could get back together right? i asked myself but then the other side of my mind said no that's a horrible idea they'll fight. so i felt like i failed my mom,my dad,everyone.

so i sniffled and heard a wooshing sound in my room so i said "i know it's you Edward" but then he didn't come out and that made me worried

"Edward?" still no one came out i went to my mirror and wipped my eyes because my makeup was ruined so i was a mess then i saw a piece of blonde hair and whispered

"Rosalie?" but still no one came out so i got irriatated

"if you're from the Volturi i will kill you,so come out im not scared of you" i said with my hand in a fist and my teeth clentched then a voice made me freeze

"you should be" she said in a smooth voice

_____________________________________________________________________

remember everyone everything is not what it seems sooo something in this chapter is not what it seems thanks for reading!