Chapter One

AN - Hi guys! I just wanted to mention that if you guys like this story that I am writing another romance story! Go check that out too! Also, please comment your opinions and stuff!

Louis’ POV

“Guys, how long have we got left?” I asked the boys as Harry was expertly manoeuvring the car into a parking space.

“About an hour left driving,” Liam replied, referring to when we would be arriving at the studio where we would be doing a photo shoot and magazine interview.

I was really excited to be doing this interview; it was our first after returning back to England after our last trip to America. Although I loved America, we always had a great time in England.

“Why are we stopping here again?” I asked pointing to the cute country pub Harry had just taken us to.

“I’m hungry.” Niall replied simply, already walking towards the front door.

I nodded, typical Niall.

As we walked through the door we were greeted with the sounds of a proper neighbourhood pub, it felt like the sort of place that the whole community would go and where everyone knew everyone. I could smell roast potatoes and beef, salted peanuts and beer. The TV was on in the corner with some darts game that no-one was paying any attention to, everyone was caught up in their conversations on various snug corners with comfy old leather sofas or propped up on bar stall, leaning against the counters.

“You don’t think we’ll get recognised do you?” Zayn asked worriedly as our bodyguards walked into the pub behind us, they were travelling in s separate car that was at all times right behind us.

Liam looked and Zayn, rolling his eyes, “To be honest Zayn, I doubt any of these guys have even heard of WMYB, let alone actually recognising us.”

Zayn looked around the pub uncertainly, his gaze being met with groups of men who all had expanding waist lines and old England rugby shirts on. “I suppose you’re right…”

“You guys find a table, I’ll order the drinks.” Harry suggested, “My God…” I heard Harry murmur.

At this we all looked towards the bar, at first I didn’t notice what Harry was talking about. But then I saw her.

Grace’s POV

“How may I help you sir?” I asked, I had just got a job as a barmaid at my Aunts pub and I loved it, I loved talking and getting to know customers, and it brought in the cash!

“Two Fursty Ferrets.” The man replied.

I turned to grab to pint glasses and one by one I pulled the drinks lever to fill the glasses. Once they were full I returned to the man, put the glasses on the counter, “I’ll put it on your tab.” I smiled.

Once I was sure there were no waiting customers, I turned to the back wall away from the brimming pub, I shook my red hair out, then flicked my head backwards and pulled my hair into a simple ponytail with a thin elastic hair-band.

I sat down on one of the bar stools behind the bar top and pulled out an OK! magazine from my bag and started flipping through casually, reading the odd article. I turned one page and bright pink font filled up the page, reading ‘There is only One Direction, and it’s up!’

I decided to read this because I had heard all of my mates talking about them. Don’t worry, I don’t live under a rock, I know who Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne are. I’m just not some crazy fan who fangirls every time the word ‘direction’ is used.