"You sure?" I replied, leading her to sit on the bed. "Yes Zayn, now I think I should go before Madison comes." She says, walking towards the door. "Grace, can we please talk?" I asked quietly. She must've heard that because she turned around and sat next to me on the bed. We faced each other and I stared into her eyes. No wonder why Niall loved her so much. Her eyes were practically identical to his. 

I know it was wrong. I really do but the alcohol told me otherwise. I softly moved her hair out of her face and behind her ear, and we both leaned in and our lips collided. There wasn't any spark but I couldn't stop. My hands uncontrollably pulled her onto me, her legs wrapping around my torso. All I could think was Madison, Madison, Madison. This was wrong but I couldn't take myself to pull away. I started to thrust my hips into hers and she let out a moan, which caused me too growl. Her moans were nothing compared to Madison's. My hands found the hem of her shirt and my hands were thinking about pulling it off but I was trembling. The only person I have actually had sex with was Madison. 

We started to get into a huge make out session but it was broken by some drunk stumbling into the room. I didn't pay much attention to them anyways and I don't even know if Grace knew. "Don't go into peoples room without asking." The drunk said, turning on the light. "It is very ru- ZAYN?!" I tore away from Grace and I looked at the person terrified. "Madi, Babe, It's not what it looks like. I swear!" I lied. "Number one. Do not call me babe. Number two. It's exactly what it looks like. Number three. I am your god damn fiance. At least I was." She said bluntly with no expression on her face. "Ba- Madison. You're drunk. You don't know what you're saying." "I'm not drunk anymore." I knew. I knew she wouldn't be this calm if she was drunk. She was about to walk out when her eyes widened at the girl next to me. I was trying to hide from her. "...Grace... really? You asked if Niall was faithful but... you aren't yourself." She said, leaving the room. 

"Grace, I'm sorry. Can we forget about this and go downstairs?" I tried to reason with her. "Yeah sure." She answered.

We hopped off the bed and walked out the room and downstairs. I was feeling a little upset because of the incident. Instead of going downstairs to see a party, my eyes dialated at the scene of Madison kissing Niall. My fiance and my best friend. Worst thing was, he was kissing back.

"MADISON! WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed. She instantly pulled away from Niall and looked at me terrified. I coud practically feelsteam coming out my ears. "How the hell do you think I feel?" I asked, tears finally stinging behind my eyes. All of a sudden, Zayn came lunging foward. Not at me but at Niall but just before he could reach Niall, Louis, Liam and Harry had held me back. Niall just stood next to Madison, no expression on his face. "Niall! How could you?" I heard Grace whimper. "Grace fucking Reed, how could you ask Niall that huh? Tell him what I caught you at. TELL HIM!" Madison raged.

"Grace? What is she talking about?" Niall asked. "I'm sorry Niall. I didn't mean too, it must of been the alcohol but-" "SHE WAS MAKING OUT WITH MY FIANCE!" Madison concluded. I placed my hand on the small of her back. "Get away from me." She hissed at me, while Niall grasped her hand and took her upstairs.

______________________________________

Three hours since the party started. 

Two hours since the fight.

One Hour since the Kiss.

And now I see her walking away with a suitcase in casual clothes.

I start to call her name but she doesn't stop, instead she walks faster. That was until Louis and Ella had caught up to her and then she turns around to talk to them. They both pull her in for a hug and then Lou pulls away but Ella's arm stays around Madison. They start to talk and their faces start to look upset yet very serious and angry. After 5 long minutes they finally leave.

She starts to walk away but I call her before she gets to far. I start to jog after her and call her name, I can see she is debating whether to stop or not but she isn't stopping. I finally catch up to her and turn her around. "Where are you going?" I asked. "None of your concern." She replied strongly even though she looked broken. "Why?" "WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME WHY? HUH? YOU KISS MY BEST FRIEND!" "YOU KISSED MY BEST FRIEND AS WELL! MADISON JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND COME HOME! YOU'RE MY BLOODY FIANCE!" I lost it. I had promised myself not to get like this with Madison but I couldn't control myself. She were at least 2 metres away from me. I love her. I always will. "WAS your fiance. Zayn, I'm not even sorry. You're a fucking monster! DON'T TALK TO ME AT ALL! ACACIA IS MINE AND I WILL GET A RESTRAINING ORDER IF I HAVE TO." She screamed through the tears running down her face, she ripped off the ring and throwing it down at the path infront of me and stormed off.

I couldn't take this in. She just broke up with me. Wait is that what you call it? Yeah what ever. She just broke up with me. I still wasn't processing this. She just ended the engagement. Stopped the wedding. Took my daughter away. Ended the relationship just because of a small mistake. 

I then just realise and start to panic. It's night time and it's dark, she was on her own. Joel and Calum could be after her. I tried to push the thought out my mind, as I stormed into the house and went straight upstairs and into our- my room and went straight to bed. Even though the music was pounding downstairs, I fell asleep in an instant.

____________________________________________

*Madison's POV*

I knocked on the familiar door a couple of times, wiping my nose. "Hel- Madison? Sweetheart whats wrong?" Yaser answered the door. "Wait, where's Zayn?" He asked. Since I had lived with him for 4 years, I have no problem telling him things. "Your fucking asshole of a son." I sniffed into his chest. Yes, he was exactly like my father. I loved him like a father. "What did he do this time. Was it bad. It had to be if you're in Bradford." He rambled on. "Lets just say it was b-bad enough to b-break off the e-engagement." I stuttered. He pulled away from the hug and came down to my height of 5'5. "You ok?" He whispered. "I-I'm fine." I whispered back. "I'm going to go get Trisha for you." He said, giving me a weak smile. "Just go put your stuff in your old room." I nodded in return.

I slowly walked up the stairs and into my old room. My bed was still there, everything I left here a year ago is still here. It was back to normal. All I need is Acacia to come down in two days. 

_____________________________

It had been two days since the fight, the break up and since I arrived here in Bradford. I didn't wan't the engagment off, I was going to apologise and say I would love to get married still. Acacia, Louis and Ella had arrived yesterday. Their tour kicked off in a week, which means Ella is going to stay in Bradford with me and/or live in Zayn's house with me. So where ever I am, she is. 

I was all alone in my room and I thought it was the perfect time to call him up.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Ri-* "Hello?" I heard a young yet familiar female voice through the phone. "Oh um Hi... is Zayn there?" I asked politely. "Ye- OHHHHH ZAYN! RIGHT THERE RI-" I heard through the phone. It was Perrie's voice. That was all I needed to hear. All I needed to hear to help me say, Zayn is out of my life. Once again I am forgetting him. But this time he didn't leave me. I left him.

HIIIII! Sorry it's a bad chapter. Anyways, just letting you know is that the book hasn't properly started yet. The next chapter is going to be when the book gets real. This is just a header.

Anyways.... Zadison are no more :( 

I'm not doing a big A/N because I am really tired and it is 2am. Ughhhhhhhhhhh.

Anyways, I am on my school Holidays now :D And i can not wait to get this book started :D

Anyways NIGHTTTT XXX

Meg xxx