chapter 32

Hey.......please don't kill me for not updating but i only got out of hospital 2 weeksagoyer so i won't be updating as much now but i will try my best but please don't hate me anyway here it is its a bit crap but i'm trying my best sorry if there are a lot of mistakes.

Juliet's p.o.v

"Think we'd better go and get someone?" said Ron nervously. I shuck my head and pushed Harry towards the door

"Hagrid!"called Harry, thumping on the door. "Hagrid, are you in there?"

There was a sound of heavy footsteps, then the door creaked open. Hagrid stood there with his eyes red and swollen, tears splashing down the front of his leather vest.

"You've heard?" he bellowed, and he flung himself onto Harry's neck. I wanted to burst out laughing because it did look very funny but at this moment in time it would be wrong.

Hagrid being at least twice the size of a normal man, but as I said before this was no laughing matter. Harry, about to collapse under Hagrid's weight, was rescued by Ron and Hermione and me, we each seized Hagrid under an arm and heaved him back into the cabin (Ron and Hermione on one and me on the other). Hagrid allowed himself to be steered into a chair and slumped over the table, sobbing uncontrollably, his face glazed with tears that dripped down into his tangled beard.

"Hagrid, what is it?"said Hermione, aghast.

I spotted an official-looking letter lying open on the table. Oh no buckbeak AGAIN WITH HE'S MY COUSIN BUT FUCKING HELL DRACO YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GO THIS FARE

"What's this, Hagrid?" Hermione asked again

Hagrid's sobs redoubled, but he shoved the letter toward me, I picked it up and read aloud:

Dear Mr. Hagrid,

Further to our inquiry into the attack by a Hippogriff on a student in your class, we have accepted the assurances of Professor Dumbledore that you bear no responsibility for the regrettable incident.

"Well, that's okay then, Hagrid!"said Ron, clapping Hagrid on the shoulder, THANK MERLIN I THOUGHT DRACO HAD GONE TO FARE!!!. But Hagrid continued to sob, and waved one of his gigantic hands, inviting me to read on.

However, we must register our concern about the Hippogriff in question. We have decided to uphold the official complaint of Mr. Lucius Malfoy, and this matter will therefore be taken to the Committee for the Disposal of Dangerous Creatures. The hearing will take place on April 20th, and we ask you to present yourself and your Hippogriff at the Committee's offices in London on that date. In the meantime, the Hippogriff should be kept tethered and isolated.

Yours in fellowship...

There followed a list of the school governors.

"Oh",said Ron. "But you said Buckbeak isn't a bad Hippogriff, Hagrid. I bet he'll get off."