Chapter 59/ Year 4!

*Juliet's P.O.V*

"Ronald, drooling again!" I snapped rolling my eyes, he sat up and wiped his mouth muttering a "Sorry". Everyone has just been staring at me, it's getting annoying. I want my best friends back.

Today we are going to see Harry, we've all been sending letters to him and he's saying how Dudley has been put on a diet from  school and hasn't had anything proper to eat. So Mrs Weasley has been cooking him small things and sending them to him, I've been sending him sweets personally.

"Hey Gorgeous" A familiar voice said, my breath caught as the voice sounded so similar to his uncle.

"Hey Freddie" I said, he sat down on the sofa next to me.

"You know when we are picking Harry up?" He asked, I shrugged and went back to my book on seers. 'How to control your third eye'.

"Arthur said in about an hour, he's getting ready to see all the muggle things" I said with a slight giggle. Soon I felt someone else sit next to me. I turned and saw Hermione with a bright smile on her face, I smirked. Her and Draco have been writing letters to each other every couple of days since we left Hogwarts for the holidays.

"What are you reading?" She asked, I showed her the cover and she nodded sending me another small smile.

"You found anything good in that book yet" Another voice said from behind me, I leant back and saw Tom, his hair blue and his eyes green. I shook my head.

"Nothing we don't already know." I said, the hour soon rolled past and now we are getting ready to go and see Harry. Bloody hell I've missed him. I still don't know what Harry and I are, yes we both love each other. But it's just not the simple.

Mr Weasley, Fred, George, Ron and I started to walk over to the fireplace. Everyone else was staying behind, I tried to make it just Mr Weasley and I. As I'm sure Harry's 'family' will blame it all on him if anything goes wrong.

"Right guys! Into the fireplace we go!" Mr Weasley said, first he went, then Fred, George. Now me. I took a deep breath and got into the fire place.

"Number 4, Privet Drive!" I yelled and dropped the floo powder. But instead of falling out onto a living room carpet, I was squished against a wall.

"What the fuck is happening?!" I yelled, I heard a tut.

"Language Juliet and I don't know, go back to tell Ron not to come-"

"Maybe Harry can hear us Dad, maybe if we shout. Maybe he could let us out" George said. We soon all started to bang on the walls yelling.

"Harry?! Harry?! Can you hear us?" I could hear mumbling from the outside but couldn't make out what they were saying. Then a clearer voice could be heard.

"Mr Weasley? Can you hear me?" It was Harry! Next Arthur shh'd us all.

""Mr Weasley, it's Harry...the fireplace has been blocked up. You won't be able to get through there."

"Damn!" Mr. Weasley's said. "What on earth did they want to block up the fireplace for?"

"They've got an electric fire," Harry explained. I rolled my eyes a little, muggles and their technology.

"Really?" Mr. Weasley's said obviously excited. "Eclectic, you say? With a plug? Gracious, I must see that....Let's think...Ouch, Ron!"

I let out a annoyed groan as Ron pushed against me, pushing me harder into George's back.

"What's going on? Has something gone wrong? I rolled my eyes.

"No Ron" I said sarcastically and let Fred and George finish.