Chapter 22 ITS ABOUT TIME !!!!!! Part 1/2 (short)

Juls p.o.v

Harry looked so stressed because of the homework we have to do and with Quidditch as well. It was 8:00PM Ron was in Detention, Hermione was reading because she had finished the homework so me and Harry were sitting at the table. I was just finishing whilst Harry was just starting because he like i said had Quidditch. I'd just finished my second page and Harry was half though his first.

"Harry?" i asked him, he looked at me and said

"Juls not being rude but i need to finish my homework"

"Harry do you want me help you I have just finished mine"

"Would you? I need all the help i can get" He said with a sigh of relief. I nodded and moved closer to him so i could see what he had done.

So after about an hour of joking aroud but still doing the homework Ron had come back and he had to do his homework and Hermione helped him but they endded going to the libary because eveyone was talking about the game tommorow.

But once everyone had gone to bed which was at about 10:15PM it was just me and Harry ;)

"So Mione and Ron aren't back I said then added I wonder what they are doing

Well this is what i think.....they fancy eachother but pertend to hate each other" harry said

"Finally" I said "someone who thinks that" then added and high fived him.

"How come they are still out we have to be in the common room by 9:30PM its like *looking at his watch* 10:17PM"

"Come on lets go to the library and see if they are still there" I said standing up he stood up to and said "I'll get the Cloke"

"No need i can turn invisible i found out this morning just hold my hand and you will be invisible and know one can hear us so we can talk" i said smiling at him he smirked and took my hand in his then we set off to the library .

As we were walking Harry all a suddan stopped

"What?" I asked stopping as well turning to look at him.

"willyoubemygirlfriend?" What, WHAT DID HE JUST SAY WHAT I THINK HE SAID

"Pardon" i said looking at him he sighed and took a deep breath and said

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he repited OMM IS HE ASKING ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE 1ST YEAR.

"Yer, yer i will" i said blushing a lot

"Really?" he asked smiling like an mad man. I just nodded then he started to lean in and so did I my eyes flutterd shut and as soon as are lips touched i put my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me and his went around my waist pulling me closer to him. The kiss was amazing it said for both of us i think well for me I've-Been-Waiting-For-This-For-Three-Years-So-Don't-Stop after about another minute we pulled away. and we both said at the same time.

"I love you"

_______________________________________

sorry it took so long

~Rosie