Chapter 55

*Juliet's P.O.V *

We reached the staircase to find everyone in our class sitting from the top to the middle of the staircase, I saw Nev sitting by himself so I dragged Tom over to him with me.

"She's seeing us all separately" He told us as he read 'Unfogging the Future' on the chapter about crystal gazing.

"You two are lucky, being seers and all. You even had a vision in class! It probably got you extra marks. Oh Merlin I'm going to fail" Nev said as he turned the page, you could see his eyes scanning each and every word.

"I'll give you some advise Neville" Tom said patting him on the shoulder, he looked up with a hopeful face. "Just clear your mind, that's the best thing you can do. Don't think about it too much, I'm being serious"

"Thanks Thomas" He smiled at him and closed his book.

"It's Tom" Nev nodded and started to play with his fingertips, nerves taking over him.

"Hey losers" A voice said from behind us, I turned around and saw Ron and Harry.

"Hey bitch" I said back to Ron, he chuckled and sat down next to me whilst Harry sat down on the step below with Tom and Neville. Twenty minutes had gone by and not even one person had finished. I looked over at Ron who kept checking his watch, counting down to Buckbeak's trail. Another twenty minutes had gone and only three people had finished and we hadn't even moved up a step, then my head started to hurt. I slowly put my head on Ron's shoulder closing my eyes as the light seemed to be hurting them.

"Are you okay?" Ron whispered as the others were in a conversation and didn't want to draw attention to me.

"Yeah, yeah. Just got a really bad headache all a sudden, tell me if you get cold. I'll try and control it though." I felt him nod but then he slowly took my hand in his, it flinched at first but got used to the coldness quickly.

"I've been worried about you recently Juls. With Harry and everything" He whispered again as his thumb ran over mine and Harry's promise ring.

"Don't be Ronnie, I'm fine" I mumbled with my eyes still closed, a voice in my head saying 'He's back, he's back'.

I opened my eyes to see Harry staring into them, I didn't look away. His eyes held so many different emotions that I couldn't even detect one. But they we tired, I could tell that.

Slowly we moved up the stairs but no one told us what we had to do, just ran off without saying a word. It was now half one and we had reached the landing, soon Nev climbed down the ladder as quick as he could.

"She said I'd have a terrible accident if I told you!" He squeaked and ran off.

"That's convenient" Ron snorted then added, "I'm starting to think Hermione was right you know. Her being a fraud"

"She knew that Juls and I have been having a vision about each other and that I was a seer." Tom said as he made fire come out of his wand and started to wave it around slightly. I knew that he didn't need a wand, but he told me he doesn't want to draw attention to himself and has only told me about being able to control fire.

"Well yeah probably a lucky guess" I laughed rolling my eyes. All of us kept checking our watches as this is talking forever. Parvati came down next with pride all over her face.

"She's says I've got marking of a true seer" Both Tom and I laughed. She doesn't know what it's like to be a seer, I've only just started to sync with my power. Tom however has been having visions since he was five. It's horrible he's told me. She glared at us but stood up straight and said to Harry and Ron.