Chapter 48

*Some of the text is from POA all rights go to the queen herself *

Also there might be a couple of cute/heated moments between Juls and Harry in this one.

Juliet's P.O.V

Everyone in Slytherin are celebrating because we won the match against Ravenclaw, I'm starting to feel guilty about supporting Slytherin or just one team when it's Quidditch. But I mean Slytherin and Gryffindor are the houses I'm in the most, mostly because of friends and family but Ced is in Hufflepuff and ugh its just confusing.

I've gone back to Gryffindor to help Harry with his homework as Wood has made practise five times a week, then there's Remu's lessons which means Harry only has one night a week to do his homework. So I've been doing his Charms and History Of Magic for him as they are not his strongest subjects, I then put a charm on it so it looks like his handwriting. Hermione isn't doing any better with all her classes I've been trying to convince her to drop at least one but she won't,

"How's she doing it?" Ron muttered to us one evening as Harry sat finishing a nasty essay on Undetectable Poisons for Snape whilst I was doing his History Of Magic essay about witch hunts in the 14th century we are preparing for our end of year exam. I looked up. Hermione was barely visible behind a tottering pile of books.

"Doing what?" Harry asked,

"Getting to all her classes!" Ron said. "I heard her talking to Professor Vector, that Arithmancy witch, this morning. They were going on about yesterday's lesson, but Hermione can't've been there, because she was with us in Care of Magical Creatures! And Ernie McMillan told me she's never missed a Muggle Studies class, but half of them are at the same time as Divination, and she's never missed one of them either!"

I didn't answer pretending to be focused on Harry's essay, I looked over at him to see him struggling with his potions as well. I put my hand on his causing him to look up,

"Harry, you need to rest. I'll do that" I said smiling, he shook his head saying,

"No, you're already doing enough for me I can't-"

"Bad news, Harry." A voice interrupted, it was Oliver Wood.

"I've just been to see Professor McGonagall about the Firebolt. She -- er -- got a bit shirty with me. Told me I'd got my priorities wrong. Seemed to think I cared more about winning the Cup than I do about you staying alive. Just because I told her I didn't care if it threw you off, as long as you caught the Snitch first." Wood shook his head in disbelief. "Honestly, the way she was yelling at me...you'd think I'd said something terrible. Then I asked her how much longer she was going to keep it..." He screwed up his face and imitated Professor McGonagall's severe voice. "As long as necessary, Wood"...I reckon it's time you ordered a new broom, Harry. There's an order form at the back of Which Broomstick...you could get a Nimbus Two Thousand and One, like Malfoy's got."

"I'm not buying anything Malfoy thinks is good," said Harry flatly. I rolled my eyes and snatched his Potions homework off his as Wood walked away. I'd just finished his Charms,

"Go to bed Harry" I snapped glaring at the paper as I read through it. "I'll do this and give it to you in the morning" I said again. He sighed nodding knowing that he'd upset me with the Draco thing.

"You coming Ron?" Harry asked him as he stood up with his bag, Ron nodded getting up himself.

"Night Juls" Ron said smiling, I nodded back at him smiling.

"Night Ron" I looked up at Harry who was looking at me with a little guilt in his eyes. I sighed getting up to hug him, he wrapped his arms tightly around me whispering a simple "Sorry".