Chapter 21 Stupid Snape the git who never washes his hair

Juls p.o.v

The school talked of nothing but Sirius Black for the next few days. The theories about how he had entered the castle became wilder and wilder; Hannah Abbott, my mate from Hufflepuff, spent much of are next Herbology class telling anyone who'd listen that Black could turn into a flowering shrub. I mean whats the point?

The Fat Lady's ripped canvas had been taken off the wall and replaced with the portrait of Sir Cadogan remember him the crazy guy who helped us get to class yer well he keeps on calling me "my lady" which pisses me off oh and his fat gray pony is with him as well.

Nobody was very happy about this. Sir Cadogan spent half his time challenging people to duels, and the rest thinking up ridiculously complicated passwords, which he changed at least twice a day but he lets me though even if i get the password wrong which i think is a bad idea because what if someone uses polyjuice potion? .

"He's a complete lunatic", Shay said angrily to Percy who is Head Boy did you know?."Can't we get anyone else"

"None of the other pictures wanted the job", said Percy. "Frightened of what happened to the Fat Lady. Sir Cadogan was the only one brave enough to volunteer."

Sir Cadogan, however, was the least of mine and Harrys worries. We re now being closely watched. Teachers found excuses to walk along corridors with us, and Percy Weasley (I suspected, on his mother's orders) was tailing us everywhere like an extremely pompous guard dog. To cap it all, Professor McGonagall summoned us into her office, with such a somber expression on her face I thought someone must have died.

"There's no point hiding it from you any longer, Potter. Diggory i know you already know" she said in a very serious voice.

"I know this will come as a shock to you, but Sirius Black - "

"I know he's after me", said Harry wearily. "I heard Ron's dad telling his mum. Mr. Weasley works for the Ministry of Magic." Harry lied

(A/N I know in the book it says that and that's how harry found out but when I first started I based it off the films but now its a bit of both so sorry about that)

Professor McGonagall seemed very taken aback. She stared at Harry for a moment or two, then said,

"I see! Well, in that case, Potter, you'll understand why I don't think it's a good idea for you to be practicing Quidditch in the evenings. Out on the field with only your team members, it's very exposed, Potter -"

"We've got our first match on Saturday!" said Harry, outraged. "I've got to train, Professor!"

Professor McGonagall considered him intently. Me and Harry knew she was deeply interested in the Gryffindor team's prospects; it had been she, after all, who'd suggested him as Seeker in the first Place. He waited, holding his breath.

"Hmm..." Professor McGonagall stood up and stared out of the window at the Quidditch field, just visible through the rain. "

Well... goodness knows, I'd like to see us win the Cup at last... but all the same, Potter... I'd be happier if a teacher were present. I'll ask Madam Hooch to oversee your training sessions."