Chapter 51

*Juliet's P.O.V*

"What about?" I asked playing with my sleeves. By deep down I knew what about.

"Hermione told me" He whispered, my sight went blurry as tears blinded my vision.

"Harry please" I tried to walk to him but he shook his head.

"I read the first chapter of a book about Ice Queens. A-and I c-can't do it" He cried, then I noticed his bruised face.

"What happened to your face?" I gasped not believing that I just noticed it.

"Nothing, its fine" Harry cried even more, I walk forward again. He shook his head again,

"Harry please, I can heal the cuts and bruises." He nodded so I walked forward. I slowly placed my hands on his cheeks, he flinched a little causing me let out a small sob.

"You're so cold Juls"

"I know." Was all I said, I closed my eyes and focused on the healing spell. When I opened my eyes his face was healed, just a little scab on his lip.

"Are you scared of me?" I asked looking into his green eyes.

"A little, but I've known you for three years Juls. I can't just be scared of you" I nodded stepping away from him.

"Do you still love me?" I asked with eyes closed my head turning away from him.

"Of course I do"

"Then let's work this out, I'm learning how to control my powers-" I tried to say but he cut me off,

"I can't, I love you Juls but I can't" He said wiping his own tears. I started to sob knowing that once this was in his mind he isn't going to stay with me.

"I understand" I whispered, I turned my back to him so he couldn't see my ice tears. I looked down to my feet but saw something red glowing from underneath my jumper...It was Harry's necklace. I let out another sob once again. Snow started to fall around me,

"I'm sorry" Was the last thing I heard followed by footsteps, I collapsed to the floor. A small snow storm whizzed around me as I cried, why did all of this have to happen to me? What have I done to deserve this?

I got up off the cold floor after about half an hour, I went over to the balcony to look at the view trying to calm myself down. I stood still watching the trees move with the wind, a couple of leaves swishing by. The moon was so bright even though it wasn't full, but I noticed something dark moving by the trees. I pushed my glasses up my nose further to see if that made any different and it did slightly but not enough. I took a deep breath and focused on my eyes, I want an eagles eyes. There is a reason why my nickname was Multi, I could change into whatever animal I wanted. Sounds impossible I know, but the first time I changed I was a snow leopard then the second time I was an eagle. And I just kept of changing from then on.

I felt my eye shape change as I pictured an eagles eye in my head. I opened my eyes and I could see everything so much better, I could see every detail on every leaf, every colour was so much more vibrant. The dark shape was now clear,

"Siri?" I whispered.

*Cedric's P.O.V*

I laughed at Will's joke as I was finishing my charms homework, then I heard a young girls voice say.

"Oh my Merlin Juliet are you okay?" My head snapped up and looked towards to where the voice came from. I saw Juliet with small pieces of ice around her eyes and a tear stained face. I put my homework to the side and ran over to her, pulling her into my arms,