Chapter 31

Harry's p.o.v

The next day I went down in to the common room, not knowing what time it, and sore no one but Hermione, Juls and Ron

"Hey" I said they turned around and Juls stud up came over to me and pecked my lips then dragged me over to the arm chair, I sat down then she sat down between my legs and I put my arms around waist (we normal sit like this).

"Harry, you - you look terrible." Hermione said studying my face

I hadn't gotten to sleep until past midnight. I had awoken to find the dormitory deserted, dressed, and gone down the spiral staircase to a common room that was completely empty except for Ron, who was eating a Peppermint Toad and massaging his stomach, Hermione, who had spread her homework over three tables and Juls reading a book.

"Where is everyone?" I asked looking around to see no one there.

"Gone! It's the first day of the holidays, remember?" said Ron, watching me closely. "It's nearly lunchtime; I was going to come and wake you up in a minute."

" You really don't look well, you know," Hermione said, peering anxiously into my face.

" I'm fine", I said .

"Harry, listen, said Hermione, exchanging a look with Ron , you must be really upset about what we heard yesteday. But the thing is, you mustn't go doing anything stupid".

"Like what?" I said playing with Juls ginger hair she looks like a Weasley (pic on the side or top) .

"Like trying to go after Black", said Ron sharply. I felt Juls stiffen in my arms,

I could tell they had rehearsed this conversation but without Juls while we had been asleep. I didn't say anything.

"You won't, will you, Harry?" said Hermione.

" Because Black's not worth dying for", said Ron.

"Shut the fuck up both of you" Juls said I could tell she was glaring at them. Then she carried on saying "Harry isn't that dum he isn't going to go looking for him and even if he does you have no rights to stop him"

"This includes you to Juls you won't go looking for him as well"

I looked at them. They didn't seem to understand at all.

"D'you know what we see and hear every time a Dementor gets too near us?"

I said Ron and Hermione shook their heads, looking apprehensive. "We can hear my mum screaming and pleading with Voldemort. And if you'd heard your mum screaming like that, just about to be killed, you wouldn't forget it in a hurry. And if you found out someone who was supposed to be a friend of hers betrayed her and sent Voldemort after her -"

"There's nothing you can do!" said Hermione, looking stricken.