Chapter 25 Temper

okay so this is short because its just a flash because and Im going to be doing short or long chapters for a cupple of chapters

Juls p.o.v

Just thinking about Harry made me think about James, I'm not just dating Harry because I was best friends with his dad no I am dating Harry because I love him but anyway. The things Harry dose sometimes makes me think of James and Lily, Like Harry's temper its Lily's I should know because me and Lily didn't realy like eachother until like 6th year.

Flashback

"Come on Lily-Flower just go out with me "JJ (James) said to Lily we were in 4th year and he has been asking her out since the begginging of last year.

"No James, I have said no a hundred times N-O spells NO. Anyway why would I, your best friend is my best friends twin sister" Lily said ok what in the name of merlin has that got to do with anything.

"What in the name of Merlin has that got to do with you saying no to James?"I asked standing up from next to Padfoot (Sirius or dad but I didn't know at the time)

"IT JUST HAS OK, I DON'T WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU!!! "Lily shouted prabaly thinking that she had won but me and Padfoot looked at each other with the same smirk then I sat back down next to him and then looked back at Lily and we said well sang in a high pitched voice

"OOOOOOOOOOOW someone has a bad temper "

"UUUGGGHHH I have had anouf of you guys, why can't you be more like your sister! "

Lily said in my face. That hurt me people alway compair me to Chrissy even though she is my mum it still hurt beause we aked more like sisters than mother and daughter, I stud back up and said in her face.

"Because I am me I don't want to be her"

"Well try being like her, It might get you somewhere in life than just pranking and messing around !!" Lily shouted in my face I stepped backwards knowing that she is right.

Sirius, Remus, Peter and James came and stood infrount of me and said at the same time .

"Fuck off Evens"

"Because don't you know that Juls is higher than you in all classes and she is the best friend anyone could have plus she is amazing at pranks, Just because you arn't dosen't mean you have to take it out on her GOT IT "James said glaring at her.

Its werid how he always turns on her when she is mean to me.

"I thought you wanted me to go out with you not bully me " Lily said in a fake sad voice and making her eyes big and cute well she thought it was but it was not.

"Not if you are mean to people I love and I love Juls as a sister and a best friend, so shove off to Ravenclaw with your best friend because well you have made it clear you don't wanna be around us and Juls. And sorry to say this , Juls is more inportant to us than you so bye bye" James said again looking back at me smiling an I smiled back.

"OH SHUT UP THE LOT OF YOU AND FYI I AM GOING TO THE RAVENCLAW COMMON ROOM TO GET CHRISSY " and then she stormed off.

Flashback over

so yer and Harry can be like that some times but I don't know because Harry dosen't shout at me unless he is really mad.

________________________________________

~Rosie