Chapter 30 photos are good

Juls p.o.v

I looked up at Dumbuldore and said

"When did you find this sir?"

"I didn't, you did" he said

"What? I don't-oh before I got my memory whipped" I snapped crossing my arms over my chest and leaning back in the chair.

"Yes before you got your memory whipped because when you came back you wanted to see Lily's and James' grave and house, so of couse we toke you, so first you went in to the living room and their were pictures of you and Harry, just Harry and just you. There were one of James and Lily on their wedding day the rest was of you in their time along with Black, Remus and Peter you started crying so you went upstairs and found their room you could tell who's side was who's because on Lily's side there was a picture of her and Chrissy but on James' side there was a picture of you and him"

you were both in Gryffindor robes you were standing there smiling at the camera but then he put his arms around your waist and started to spin you around but then Sirius came in to the picture and pushed you to over and started posing.

I giggled remembring that day we were in 6th year

Flashback

"Come on Juls one nice picture not a funny one" James whined.

"But the funny ones are the best" I said

Me,James,Sirry and Rumu were taking pictures of are selfs we did ask Peter but he said no so we don't know were he is. And so fare all we have had is silly photos and James wants a normal picture of just me and him which is not like him. At all.

"Fine" i sighed and smiled at the carma with James smiling but then he put his arms around my waist and started spinning me around laughing like a mad man whist I was screaming then Sirry pushed us over and started posing at the camera . Me and James stud and and I jumped on Sirry's back messing up his hair then screamed

"PAYBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Flashback over

"We were in 6th year" I said to him looking up with tires in my eye's.

"Yes I know you told me when you went to the house anyway then after their room you went in to Harry's and yours when you stayed but on the floor next to the crib a letter and it said To Juliet you said you didn't want to read it to you were older so now you are older and you have read it so you may go now"

"T-Thank you sir" I said and ran out some tears in my eyes. When I got in the common room most people were up but I couldn't see Harry so I went up to Ron and asked him he said in his dorm.

So I ran you to see him on his bed looking at the leather-bound photo album Hagrid had given him two years ago, which was full of wizard pictures of his James and Lily plus me,Hermione and Ron.

He sore me and smiled then patted the spot next to him so I went and sat next to him. He drew the hangings around us, and started turning the pages, searching, until...

He stopped on a picture of Lily and JJ's wedding day. There was his father waving up at him, beaming, the untidy black hair Harry had inherited standing up in all directions. There was his mother, alight with happiness, arm in arm with his dad. And there... that must be him. Sirry looked diffrent since i went but in a good way.

Harrys p.o.v

If I hadn't known it was the same person, I would never have guessed it was Black in this old photograph. His face wasn't sunken and waxy, but handsome, full of laughter. Had he already been working for Voldemort when this picture had been taken? Was he already planning the deaths of the two people next to him? Did he realize he was facing twelve years in Azkaban, twelve years that would make him unrecognisable?

But the Dementors don't affect him, I thought, staring into the handsome, laughing face. He doesn't have to hear my Mum screaming if they get too close -

I slammed the album shut, reached over and stuffed it back into my cabinet then I put my head in my hands. Then I remembered Juls was there, so I looked up and sore her just looking at me then she sighed then came closer to me and said

"Its okay just don't think about him I try not to and hes my dad and I know the photos can be upseting but they help well they help me get though things because on your parents wedding imagine how happy they were they loved each other. Your mum and dad died saving you and me, me and I wasn't even their daughter but they still treated me as their own so look at photos more often because they do help even if they are upsetting"

"I love you" I said looking at her lips, then sore them move saying I love you too but I couldn't help my self I just had to kiss her lips so I did and she kissed back, after about 40 seconds we both pulled away and I said

"Thanks"

"For what?"she asked with a raised eyebrow

"You're right I need to look at photos more because photos are good"

_____________________________________________

~Rosie