Chapter 39 (I think)

Juls p.o.v

I can't believe Hermione likes Draco I mean it's just so weird he's bullied her for 3 years and now she has a crush on him. I'm worried though, I don't want her to get hurt, yes I love Draco he's my cousin for merlins sake but he is known for getting around with girls well he doesn't really go out with people just kisses them well...sucks their faces off, well anyway I'm happy for Hermione maybe she can change him.

Then I remembered I had to go and see Remu!! Shit shit, it was a full moon last night and I said I'd visit him, much to his disagreement.

"Hermione I'm really sorry but I must go and see my uncle Remus and give him his Christmas present"

"Oh god Juls please don't let me stop you please go!" Hermione said smiling

"You sure I mean I can stay-"

"Juls please go" i nodded and rushed around to put the books i took back in there place then rushed out the library waving at Hermione.

I rushed to the shit knights portrait, he said

"M'lady what can I do for you on this fine day?"

"Err oh I don't know let me in the bloody common room" I said not bothering with him this time,

"Oh right well of course M'lady" and the door opened, I ran in and saw Ron and Harry still in the same place. When Harry saw me he stood up and came over to me I smiled at him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Hey you ok?" He asked I nodded, then he generally placed his lips on mine moving his lips ever so slowly but I pulled away knowing that I'd get carried away, he looked away blushing I giggled and moved his head towards me saying

"It's not you Harry I'm just in a hurry I'm going to see Uncle Remus to give his is Christmas present" he nodded I pecked his lips and ran upstairs and rushed through my draws to get his present, it was a book obviously, but it was an important book. It was 'Beauty and the beast' a old muggle tail when we were growing up in school he'd alway have that book in his bag even if he didn't need it. You're probably wondering why are you getting him a book he already has? Well this is a very old first addition. Now when I got it it was very battered....and in French but I translated it to English and cleaned it up a bit. I'm good I know, I never understood why he loved the book so much until 2nd year when I found out about his 'fury little problem' and I guess it reminded him that he could be loved and can love someone himself.

Anyway I ran back down stairs with Remu's present in my left hand I waved at Harry and Ron on the way out and then ran to his classroom, I opened the door to the classroom it looks weird without people sitting and waiting for class. I then slowed down and walked through the class room catching my breath, I reached the stairs, started to climb step by by step but then I felt a little dizzy, it must from running, I put my hand on the banister to support myself but it was slippy. I looked down and saw ice on it I went wide eye looking at my hand and relised that when Harry had put my ring on I forgot to put my gloves back on. Shit! If I didn't feel it what if I've made other things ice without realising it? I like looked at the book to see its fine I turned around to see nothing that I touched had ice on it, I hate this power it was so confusing.

I carried on walking up the stairs and got to Remu's offece/ chambers, I knocked on the door and ice stayed on the door for like a second and went away ugh this was really annoying me now how could me it didn't turn anything to ice before? Remu didn't answer so I called

"Remu it's me Juliet!" I got a reply straight away,

"Juls I thought I told you not to come and see me" I rolled my eyes, and answered with