Chapter 54

*Juliet's P.O.V*

"Lets just get you to the hospital wing first" I said trying to change the subject but I knew he wouldn't drop it.

"But-" I sighed and stopped both of us from walking to look him in the eye.

"Tom, I will tell you after you've been checked out by the nurse. I'm not going to lie to you, I feel something between us. Not just by the vision but by something else and I can't put my finger on it. I will tell you, I promise" He nodded and gave me a small smile.

"Come on" I said again pulling him in the direction of the hospital wing. When we got there Tom looked a little better but was still spaced out.

"Madam?" I shouted as she wasn't in the wing, she came out of her office and saw us.

"What's the matter?" She asked going over to Tom and sitting him down on the nearest bed.

"Um, this is Tom. He's new and also a Seer, he had a vision in Divination. And I couldn't wake him, his nose started bleeding as well. He's still a bit spaced out so I thought I was bring him down to you" She nodded after she had examined him.

"Nothing a simple pick me up potion can't fix, I'll be back in five minutes to ten minutes." And she walked back into her office.

"Are you going to tell me now?" I sighed taking a deep breath and told him. I told him everything about my mission, about my love for James and why my mission got cancelled. I told him that I was Multi. By the end of it his face showed shock and sorrow, I was also crying.

"I'm sorry for what you've been through Juliet" He said putting an arm around my shoulder, he then added.

"You can't help who you fall in love with." I looked at him in the eyes,

"Only you and Draco know from this time"

"Thank you for telling me Juliet" I smiled putting my head on his shoulder, it was weird. I felt this connection between Tom and I, not romantic or anything like that but something else.

"Drink this up dear" A voice said cutting me from my thoughts, it was Madam Pomfrey with the potion. Tom took the vile out of her hand and gulped it take, making a face after.

"Well that will kick in in a couple of minutes, you can go now." We both nodded and I picked up both his bag and mine. We walked back to the Gryffindor common room just making small conversations like,

"Are you feeling better?"

"Are you nervous about exams?"

And this just kept on going until we reached the Fat Lady and both said the password. We walked in and the next thing we knew Hermione was in our faces.

"Thank Merlin you're alright Tom, we were really worried about you"

I slowly moved away knowing that she didn't want to be near me, I walked over to Lee and George. I sat down in the spare chair next to them.

"Hey guys, where's Freddie?" I asked and looked around the room for him but I couldn't see him.

"He's um got a detention" Lee said. I raised an eyebrow, wondering why they weren't with him.

"It had nothing to do with us. Some Ravenclaw was calling you um a freak, so Fred go a little mad" George said, my eyes went wide.

"How mad?"

"He hexed him, it broke his nose." I gasped slightly,

"W-why would he do that?! He knows I can take it now."