Chapter 27 Quidditch match

Harry p.o.v

Me and Juls walked to the Grate Hall hand in hand and once we walked in the people who were their starting whispring and some girls sqweeling. Once we sat down I revived a bit over a large bowl of porridge from Juls who said

"Eat ir pwease for me" and then she made her eyes go all big and cute battring her eyelids at me. I tryed to resisted but she was just to cute.

"Only because its you" I said eating it she smiled at me and ate some toast, and by the time I'd started on toast, the rest of the team had turned up.

"It's going to be a tough one", said Wood, who wasn't eating anything.

"Stop worrying, Oliver", said Alicia soothingly, "we don't mind a bit of rain."

But it was considerably more than a bit of rain. Such was the popularity of Quidditch that the whole school turned out to watch the match as usual, but they ran down the lawns toward the Quidditch field, heads bowed against the ferocious wind, umbrellas being whipped out of their hands as they went. just before I entered the locker room, Me and Juls saw Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle, laughing and pointing at me from under an enormous umbrella on their way to the stadium.

"Just ignore them" Juls said and kissed me on the lips but was about to pull away after like a milli second but I kissed her back and put my arms around her waist.

When we broke apart I looked at Malfoy glaring at me, I on the other hand was smirking then took Juls hand in mine then started to walk to the lookers and Wood said Juls Couldnt come in. Git.

"Good luck Harry" Juls said and pecked my lip but I turned red because the hole of the team were there.

"Hey Juls do we get good luck too?" Fred and George asked, I glared at them and Juls rolled her eyes and said

"No, anyway bye and GOOD LUCK" and then she walk off.

The team changed into their scarlet robes and waited for Wood's usual pre-match pep talk, but it didn't come. He tried to speak several times, made an odd gulping noise, then shook his head hopelessly and beckoned them to follow him.

The wind was so strong that they staggered sideways as they walked out onto the field. If the crowd was cheering, they couldn't hear it over the fresh rolls of thunder. Rain was splattering over my glasses. How on earth was I going to see the Snitch in this?

The Hufflepuffs were approaching from the opposite side of the field, wearing canary-yellow robes. The Captains walked up to each other and shook hands; Cedric smiled at Wood Juls said he is a very polite person but Wood now looked as though he had lockjaw and merely nodded.

I saw Madam Hooch's mouth form the words because I couldn't hear her over the thunder, "Mount Your brooms." I pulled my right foot out of the mud with a squelch and swung it over my Nimbus Two Thousand. Madam Hooch put her whistle to her lips and gave it a blast that sounded shrill and distant - we were off.