Chapter 49

*Hermione's P.O.V*

As I read 'Ice Queen: Some of the most dangerous witch's ever' I was shocked, I mean Juliet isn't like this is she?

'Myra Black born 1893 was one of the most evil witches of all time, in her short but deadly life she killed 66 muggles and 53 wizards. All men. Her powerful power took over her mind as she became crazy-'

Wait Black? Does being an Ice Queen run in the Black family? I looked for another book that maybe listen all Ice Queens on record, all the books on Ice Queens are at the bottom of the shelf all dusty and hardly used.

Ice Queens And Dark Magic

How To Cope With A Ice Queen In The Family

Ice Queens

I took a second look at 'Ice Queens' it was behind 'How To Cope With A Ice Queen In The Family' I lifted the big book up and carefully put it on the table to see if anything about names is in there. I looked at the chapter names until I found something.

Chapter 23 pgs 223-226: The Black Family

I turned to them three pages as fast as I've ever turned a book page, does anyone know this? I looked up as I felt someone watching me but nothing was there, I tuned around to check behind me but still nothing. It felt weird though like someone is watching over my shoulder.

'The Black family is well known in the old wizard community as having Ice Queens in the family every 10-100 years. Not all the Ice Queens are Blacks but most are, the most famous being Myra Black. But as of 1978 (when this book was published) there are no Ice Queens in the Black family or the world at the moment- '

I slammed the book shut not wanting to read anymore, my best friend isn't evil. But I read in a book earlier "Don't be fooled by their kindness". Maybe she is dangerous, I mean her power gets stronger as she gets older.

"Hermione?" A voice asked from behind me, I stood up trying to hide the books scattered around the table.

"Hello Malfoy" I said not looking at him as I still haven't forgiven him for kissing me then calling me that name.

"W-What are you doing in this section?" He asked completely shocked, I crossed my arms still not looking at him.

"Might I ask you the same question"

"I asked first" He said and walked forward to have a look at the books but I tried to block him causing him to raise his eyebrows, I put my hands behind my back and picked up one of the books.

"What don't you want me to see Granger?" He questioned again putting his hands on my shoulders to move me out of the way. He saw the books and his eyes became wide,

"Why are you looking at theses" He snapped and started to put the books away as quickly as he could, knowing where each one went. I put the book I had in my bag as he wasn't looking,

"You've read all theses before haven't you"

"No" He snapped again getting up to straighten his robes, he walked up to me and grabbed my wrist.

"Come on Granger" He said but I snatched my wrist out of his hand,

"She's dangerous Draco" I whispered looking at him in the eye, they turned cold as I said that.

"No she's not!" He whisper-yelled, I was shocked at his tone of voice.

"So you know?" I stated the obvious, he looked around to see if anyone was around.

"Know what? That my cousin isn't dangerous, yes I do" He said avoiding using the term 'Ice Queen'. I couldn't believe what he was saying, hasn't he read any of theses books? All of the state that Ice Queens are dangerous, as they get older their power over drives their mind and they become crazy so they turn to murder.