The Past #1

None of this is in order, it's just ideas I came up with as I wrote.

*Juliet's p.o.v*

I walked onto the platform, waving goodbye to my mother. Well grandmother. She couldn't see me off as she had to get my twin sister (my mother) Chrissy to her school. She's going to Beauxbatons as my grandmother and grandfather went. I'm just going to call them mum and dad, it's easier. They know of course, all of them that includes Chrissy. All she knows is that I'm her daughter from the future, nothing else. Mum and Dad know a little more of course but not much. They are still so loving to me.

I looked around the platform, everyone was scattering around looking for friends, I scanned the area looking for some certain people.

Normal hight, messy jet black hair, hazel eyes and round glasses.

Long shaggy dark hair, grey eyes, again normal hight, very attractive as he is a full Veela.

Tall, skinny, brown hair with a tint of auburn, light green eyes.

Short, a bit chubby, mousy brown hair, and blue eyes.

I knew not all of them wouldn't be together yet. Lupin and Pettigrew maybe.

(A/N I'm going to make them meet in my way, I feel bad for saying this but I can't remember how they met and I haven't got the books with me as I'm in hospital 😂 I vaguely remember a little but I don't know if I'm just making it up.)

I stepped onto the train after putting my trunk at the front, as I walked past boys would stop walking to stare at me. I blushed when a third year grabbed my hand and tried to start dancing with me. I wish I wasn't a full Veela, or any part of me.

All a sudden something bumped into me, all I saw was flaming red hair.

"I'm so sorry" I said putting a tiny bit of a French tinge to it, after all I moved from France when I was eight. The person looking up with a slight glare in her eyes. My eyes went wide, it was Lily Evans.

"It's alright, I'm Lily, Lily Evans" She said holding out her hand, the glare in her eyes fading slightly. I smiled and shook her hand,

"Juliet, Juliet Louisea" She then rolled her eyes, I raised by eyebrows.

"No wonder that every boy that has passed us is drooling. Louisea's are one of the only full Veela's to keep it full. Along with the Black's. I've read about Veela's, they sound kinda snobby to me." And with that she walked away, once she was out of sight I flipped her off multiple times.

I turned around and saw a bunch of fifth years staring at me. I made a face before muttering,

"Creeps"

I pushed past them and carried on walking down to train. Now I'm supposed to introduce myself to them, but that's it. Nothing else. I need to stay in the shadows for seven years, but I also need them to trust me. This is going to be hard. Finally I saw two of the boys I'm looking for.

Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew.

I opened the slide door, causing them both to look up. Remus from a book, Peter from a chocolate frog card. Peter nearly fell out of his seat when he saw me and started to blush, avoiding eye contact. Remus on the other had studied me, but his eyes were wide and he had a faint blush.

"Em Hello, I was wondering if I could sit here for a bit. For about twenty minutes, my friend is with her big brother at the moment. Family issues." I said, the lie coming out of my mouth naturally. Again with the slight French accent. I will get rid of it later in the year.