Chapter 43

*Juls P.O.V*

I walked to The Library with a smile on my face, I've missed talking to Cedric. I don't think we've gone that long before without talking or writing a letter to each other, I didn't think it would be so easy to sort things out with him.

As I walked into The Library not a lot of people as I thought, I looked around for Hermione to see her with Draco. They were laughing as he pointed to something in one of the books, I smiled to myself then turned myself invisible. I walked over to them and sat down in the seat opposite them, now I wasn't going to spy on them and listen to their conversation but I was going to give them a little scare.

"So muggles don't actually believe that unicorns existed?" Draco asked looking down at a different page in the book they were reading, Hermione shuck her head saying,

"Well some do but they also believe in us, witches and wizards, and magic. But most don't" I decided to jump them now by turning myself visible and shouting boo! Draco screamed like a girl throwing the book in the air whilst Hermione just jumped a little (she was used to me doing this). I couldn't stop laughing at Draco's reaction even Hermione started laughing after a bit. I'm guessing Price isn't here or she would of come over by now.

"What the fuck Juls?" Draco asked whilst calming down, I couldn't stop laughing it took me about 5 minutes to calm down.

"How long have you been there?" Hermione asked shaking her head laughing a little,

"Not long like maybe 30 seconds, I promise" they both nodded. Then I squealed remembering about Cedric. They looked at me funny,

"Guess what? Oh it doesn't matter I'm going to tell you anyway. Me and Cedric made up!" Hermione smiled and looked like she was about to cry......I think she's on he time of the month..

"Oh my Merlin I'm so happy for you" Draco looked at her like she was crazy making me giggle, then she started crying. I sighed then got up to hug her, she met me half way.

"I'm sorry I'm just so happy for you" I giggled into her shoulder,

"Its fine Hermione, I'm really happy to" she nodded and took a deep breath then sat back down next to Draco who was just looking at us. He shook his head muttering "Girls". I herd him, having really good hearing,  and kicked him from under the table, he glared at me causing me to smirk.

"Yeah, I came to tell you that I'm spending the night in Hufflepuff, tell the boys will you?" She bit her lip but nodded, I smiled,

"Thank you" I smiled then got up saying again,

"I need to go to Hufflepuff now, I'll see you guys later!" then I walked out and started walking to the common room. I haven't been in the Hufflepuff common room in a couple of months, I hope I remember the rhythm right. I walked down to stairs and to the first corridor, then down to the kitchens, I walked over to the large stack of barrels and tapped the rhythm of 'Helga Hufflepuff' on the right barrel and thank merlin I got it right or I'd be covered in vinegar. I climbed through the passageway, I was now back into the most cosiest common room of all four houses. It was just how I remembered it incept a few more singing and dancing plants what Professor Sprout must have put in. People saw me some smiled and some waved but Will came over and hugged me with Cedric following him.

"Ced told me you were coming! I haven't seen you in ages. Merlin I've missed you" I giggled as he spun us around, he put me down and Ced hugged me again.

Hermione's P.O.V

I smiled to myself as Juls walked out, thinking how lucky she is to have a brother,

"I didn't even know they were having problems, she never told me" Draco said looking back down at the muggle studies book. I just nodded saying,

"When she found out that Black was her farther they kinda drifted apart, both thinking that the other wouldn't want to talk to each other. Cedric was in here one night and I asked him what was the matter and he told me that he was scared that Juls wouldn't want to talk to him, but earlier that night Juls told me the same"

He nodded looking down, he looked upset.

"What's the matter?" I asked him worry in my voice,

"Well what if I hadn't told Juls that Dumbledore wanted to talk to her? Nothing might of happened to them. But I was being selfish and I wanted my best friend back before she got her memory wiped" I sighed, Juls hasn't gone into a lot of detail on why she had her memory wiped but I'm guessing Draco knows more.

"Draco, it isn't your fault you were just following Professor Dumbledore's orders" he nodded and looked at me smiling muttering a thank you.

"It's okay, now lets get back to learning about muggle school! I find it so fascinating as I went to a muggle primary school, which is school for children ages 4-11 years old-" I stopped as I felt a hand move a piece of hair behind my ear, heat is raising to my cheeks as I look over at Draco who was staring at me.

"Err w-where was I? Oh yes primary  school ages are 4-11 years old and you learn Maths, English, Science-" This time I was cut off by Draco turning my head towards him, making me look into his silver eyes. My breath caught as I saw him look down at my lips, I've read about this in muggle books about the guy or girl looking down at the lips before kissing them. Was Draco going to kiss me? I felt my hear racing in my chest, what do I do if he kisses me? I've never kissed a boy in my life.

He started to lean in still looking into my eyes as he did so, but they shut as he got closer so I copied him waiting for impact. I felt something soft brush against my lips for a second, I didn't know what to do. Do I kiss him now? But he then put his lips fully onto mine.

============================================================

Hey guys! Again another short chapter but I really like it.

What do you think about Hermione and Draco? Do you think they will last or is he just using her? Please tell me what you think! I love reading comments, also please don't forget to vote

Love you all xxx

~Rosie