Chapter 28 Juliet Lyric Arias Lily Zara Irma Black

Juls p.o.v

Madam Pomfrey insisted on keeping Harry in the hospital wing for the rest of the weekend and I stayed with him to keep him company untill Lunch, then have lunch, come back then go when its Diner. He didn't argue or complain, but he wouldn't let her throw away the shattered remnants of his Nimbus Two Thousand. He knew he was being stupid he even told me, He knew that the Nimbus was beyond repair I have tryed to fix it, but Harry couldn't help it; he felt as though he'd lost one of his best friends whitch I understand becaus its his first broom.

He had a stream of visitors, all intent on cheering him up. Hagrid sent him a bunch of earwiggy flowers that looked like yellow cabbages, and Ginny Weasley, blushing furiously but also glaring at me, turned up with a get-well card she had made herself, which sang shitty (no offence) unless Harry kept it shut under his bowl of fruit.

The Gryffindor team visited again on Sunday morning, this time accompanied by Wood, who told Harry (in a hollow, dead sort of voice) that he didn't blame him in the slightest. Ron and Hermione left Harry's bedside only at night like me but not as much. But nothing anyone said or did could make Harry feel any better incept me kissing him which made me blush but all he did was chuckle and kiss me, but anyway why the others don't cheer him up, because they knew only half of what was troubling him.

He hadn't told anyone about the Grim incept me, not even Ron and Hermione, because he knew Ron would panic and Hermione would scoff. The fact remained, however, that it had now appeared twice, and both appearances had been followed by near-fatal accidents; the first time, he had nearly been run over by the Knight Bus; the second, fallen fifty feet from his broomstick. Was the Grim going to haunt him until he actually died? Was he going to spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder for the beast? because I wasn't.

And then there were the Dementors. Harry felt sick and humiliated every time he thought of them and with me their just ugh. Everyone said the Dementors were horrible, but no one else collapsed every time they went near one. No one else heard echoes in their head of their dying parents or best friends.

Because Harry knew who that screaming voice belonged to now I have since the train. He had heard her words, heard them over and over again during the night hours in the hospital wing while he lay awake, staring at the strips of moonlight on the ceiling when he told me that I felt like crying and said "I hear them too."

When the Dementors approached him, he heard the last moments of his mother's life, her attempts to protect him, Harry, from Lord Voldemort, and Voldemort's laughter before he murdered her... Harry dozed fitfully, sinking into dreams full of clammy, rotted hands and petrified pleading, jerking awake if he is sleeping in the day and I'm their, to dwell again on his mother's voice.

It was a relief to return to the noise and bustle of the main school on Monday, where Harry was forced to think about other things, even if he had to endure Draco taunting. Draco was almost beside himself with glee at Gryffindor's defeat I know he is my cousin but GIT. He had finally taken off his bandages, and celebrated having the full use of both arms again by doing spirited imitations of Harry falling off his broom again GIT. Draco the GIT spent much of are next Potions class doing Dementor imitations across the dungeon; Ron finally cracked and flung a large, slippery crocodile heart at Malfoy, which hit him in the face GO ON RON but caused Snape to take fifty points from Gryffindor BUT STILL GO ON RON YOUR A LEGANED. And after Potions lets say he had a bit of a storm over his head.

"If Snape's teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts again, I'm skiving off", said Ron as we headed toward Lupin's classroom after lunch. "Check who's in there, Hermione."