Fell x Depressed! Handplates! Reader (2)

You gasped awake to see you in your room. How did you get in here? Oh. Wait. Fell probably put you in your room after you fell asleep on him. You rubbed your head before getting up. You looked at your skeleton hand and saw the bolts looked like someone was trying to unbolt them.

You stood up and left your room before walking around. You could hear everyone asleep before you went into the kitchen. Fell woke up from the couch as you got a drink of water. Fell got up as you splashed water in your face quickly.

You drank the water before drying your face. "You ok?" You gasped before turning and seeing Fell. "Oh. Fell. I... uh... I had another nightmare." You said as you rinsed out the cup and placed it on the drying rack. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Fell asked.

"Three words. Drowning. For. Science." You said as you lifted three fingers. Fell nodded before you looked at you skeleton hand. "Did you mess with the bolts?" You asked. "I tried. That b*sterd must of known what he was doing." Fell said as you both walked back to the living room and sat on the couch.

You nodded as you sank into the couch. "How old were you? When you got that?" Fell asked. "Five. I was five." You answered. "And... how old are you now?" Fell asked. "(Current age)." You answered as a tear filled your eye and rolled down.

Fell's sockets widened before he placed his hand on your shoulder. You looked at him as he opened up his other arm. You smiled softly before going over and hugging Fell. Fell hugged you protectivly before he placed a blanket over you both. "It's ok. That won't happen." Fell reassured.

You nodded before rubbing your skeleton hand as you laid against Fell. Fell frowned before he kissed the side of your head. You blushed deeply before Fell nuzzled you. "I love ya. Hybrid." Fell said. You smiled before sighing. "Love you too bonebag." You said before falling asleep with Fell.

Emily: WHY YOU RACIST PEICE OF MOTHER FU-!

* Jeremy and AA hold back Emily *

Jeremy + AA: (EMILY! NO!)