Swap x Abused! Haphephobia! Reader (1)

You've had haphephobia since you were a little kid. You've been abused terribly that you were still surprised that you were still alive. Most of the guys understood your fear. You did read the word 'Most', right? Swap really didn't understand and always tried to hug you.

You would always try to push him away or just shiver to the point Swap would stop and let you go. You were wearing a shouderless shirt with low cut jeans as you walked into the kitchen for breakfast. Well, you had been getting midnight snacks lately, so it was orange juice for breakfast.

You went into the fridge and pulled out the orange juice before getting a glass. "Good morning (Y/n)!" Swap greeted happily. "H..hello Swap..." You replied shyly. "So, um, how are you?" Swap asked as he scratched the back of his skull. "I'm... ok." You said as you got a plastic cup.

Swap nodded before hearing you pour the orange juice into the plastic cup. He looked down before he sighed. "I'm sorry if I've been scaring you." You glanced at Swap with wide eyes. "I just don't understand how someone could be afraid of being touched." Swap said.

You lifted the orange juice before putting it back in the fridge. "It's ok Swap. I-It's a rare fear anyway." You said before picking up the pladtic cup and taking a sip of your orange juice. "It is?" Swap said before seeing you nod sadly.

"I'm one of those people who developed it, and not in a good way." You stated before drinking the rest of your orange juice quickly. Before Swap could ask another question, you left. Swap looked at your cup before he pushed it into the sink. He rubbed his skull as he thought.

'Developed?'