Fell x Depressed! Handplates! Reader (1)

"For the finale time Swapfell... I'm not crazy." You growled as your magic eye glowed. "Considering that every other night you scream at the top of your lungs isn't helping your case." Swapfell said as Fell walked by. He stopped as you clutched your skeleton hand, wrapped in bandages.

"At least I didn't kidnap an alternate version myself." You hissed as your magic eye glowed brighter. "Sure. I did do that. But have I attacked the others for no reason?" Swapfell said as Fell narrowed his sockets. "I. Am not. F**king. Crazy." You growled as both of your eyes glowed.

"Sure. We'll see about that." Swapfell said before leaving. You watched him leave before you looked away and covered your main magic eye with your skeleton hand. Fell walked over and placed his hand on your shoulder. You perked before looking at him. Fell offered you a warm smile as you smiled back.

Fell accepted you first into the group and understood that you had a bad past. He was an orphan and he knew the struggles. "Come on." Fell said before you followed him to the couch. You sat down before Fell saw you staring at your skeleton hand.

"(Y/n)..." You looked at Fell as he looked concerned. "Why do you keep that hand wrapped up?" Fell asked. You looked away taking in a breath. You reached for the bandages before starting to unwrap it. Fell watched until he saw metal. His sockets widened in fear as he saw a plate drilled into your hand.

"The Gaster from my universe melted away my skin, flesh, and everything else to drill in the plate. W.D.G S-3." You explained as tears filled your eyes. Fell looked concerned before you held your skeleton hand close. "That wasn't the worse."

Fell hugged you before you rested your head under his chin. "No wonder you attacked us, we reminded you of that guy." Fell said as he felt you nodding. "Well... You don't need to attack us. We won't hurt you. No, wait, take that back. You can attack Swapfell." You snickered as Fell smiled.